Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Los Angeles, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Los Angeles based upon employee reviews.

Change location
3140 of 5,248 Companies
Sort by

BuzzFeed

www.buzzfeed.com HQ: New York, NY

A BuzzFeed Fellow said:

“Fun but comes with strings”
“The workplace environment is amazing, the people that work there are unique and friendly. The company pays for a lot of out-of-office perks like free lunches and happy hours.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jonah Peretti

Ultimate Software

www.ultimatesoftware.com HQ: Weston, FL NASDAQ: ULTI

An Ultimate Software Software Support said:

“Amazing”
“The compensation is above industry standard. Full benefits. Training is constant and of good quality. The people try very hard to be supportive and they help at all times. The management helps with…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ultimate Software Chairman, President, and CEO Scott Scherr

Scott Scherr
99% Approve

Riot Games

www.riotgames.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

We aspire to be the most player-focused game company in the world. Riot Games was established in 2006 by a couple of entrepreneurial gamers who believe player-focused game development can result in…Full Overview

A Riot Games Senior Systems Engineer said:

“Player Experience First!”
“It's not just an empty slogan, but really in the veins of everything we do. As a senior systems engineer you can eat your heart out in this fast paced, rapidly growing environment. If you have a…” –

Riot Games CEO Brandon Beck

Brandon Beck
95% Approve

Heffernan Insurance Brokers

www.heffins.com HQ: Walnut Creek, CA

An Heffernan Insurance Brokers Niche Program Director said:

“Heffernan is awesome”
“Just about everything is great about this company- management is very encouraging and tries to help motivate employees through incentives, not fear. Coworkers are generally very easy to get along…” –

F. Michael Heffernan
97% Approve

Catalyst Prep

www.catalystprep.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A Catalyst Prep Video Producer, Writer said:

“An Energetic and Fun Company”
“All my experiences with Catalyst have been extremely positive. I've been hired to perform work for them several times in the past year and each time it's been an absolute pleasure. Often, companies…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jared Friedland

HYTORC

www.hytorc.com HQ: Mahwah, NJ

HYTORC was formed in 1968. We are the world’s leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing. Our mission is to make industrial bolting safer, simpler and more precise and thus…Full Overview

An HYTORC Office Management said:

“Very Happy”
“Hytorc is a good company to work for they have great customer service always taking care of all customers. They offer paid benefits what other company's do not.Upper management is there for you if…” –

HYTORC President Eric Junkers

Eric Junkers

Cal Net Technology Group

www.calnettech.com HQ: Chatsworth, CA

A Cal Net Technology Group Engineer said:

“Network and consultants will find Cal Net a great place to work.”
“Exciting work, great peers, excellent management team and new adventures make Cal Net a fun and great place to work.” –

Brian Kreiner

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living General Manager said:

“Best Company I have ever worked for”
“Home office support to the field is second to none. The CEO has created and maintained a culture of excellence that is evident in the high quality of care we provide to our residents. I am very…” –

Dwayne Clark
96% Approve

180Fusion

www.180fusion.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A 180Fusion Internet Marketing Consultant said:

“We strive for continued improvement everyday...”
“Great office environment, great training and discussions on our craft... Opportunity to join a great, positive team of people dedicated to doing the best job possible and growing everyday...” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Scott Cohen
91% Approve

Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com HQ: Miami, FL

A Brand Institute Managing Director said:

“Best position I had in the Los Angeles branch of BI”
“BI is the most powerful company world wide in biotech and pharmaceutical branding. Working for a successful company made me a more effective communicator and producer for which I was highly…” –

Brand Institute President and CEO Jim Dettore