Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Milwaukee, WI

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Milwaukee based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,150 Companies
Sort by

Chef Software

www.getchef.com HQ: Seattle, WA

Who We Are We are Chef. We are IT automation for speed and awesomeness. We give you a model for automating IT infrastructure and applications that drive self-reliance across your development and…Full Overview

A Chef Software Technical Community Manager said:

“Working for Chef has been amazing.”
“Working for Chef includes you in a community, not just the company but a community of our users and contributors. They are accepting, and regardless of your role, you can contribute to the evolution…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chef Software CEO Barry Crist

Barry Crist

Best Version Media

www.bestversionmedia.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

About Best Version Media BVM is an international publishing company that specializes in private, family-oriented, neighborhood-specific magazines that serve residents, homeowners associations…Full Overview

A Best Version Media Graphic Designer said:

“Best company I have ever worked for!”
“As a graphic designer, I absolutely love working for Best Version Media. Best Version Media is the first company that I have worked for that really cares about their employees. I have worked in many…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Durand

PowerObjects

www.powerobjects.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN

A PowerObjects Senior Project Manager said:

“Senior Project Manager at PowerObjects”
“Great work environment. Management empowers employees. Vision and goals of upper management clearly defined and embodied by all. Able to work from any location in the US a huge plus.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dean Jones

Appirio

www.appirio.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Appirio is a global services company that uses crowdsourcing and cloud, social and mobile technology to help enterprises dramatically improve the way they do business. Company Overview Since…Full Overview

An Appirio Consultant said:

“Appirio....fantastic company”
“Appirio is incredibly collaborative. Highlights of the company include an all company email where employees post questions and ideas (that can be voted on) daily. We use Salesforce chatter for "shout…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Appirio CEO Chris Barbin

Chris Barbin
99% Approve

Avani Technology Solutions

www.avanitechsolutions.com HQ: Rochester, NY

An Avani Technology Solutions SAP Consultant said:

“Good Environment to Grow”
“Working Environment is friendly and Exposure to learn new technologies” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sameer Penakalapati
94% Approve

MilwaukeeJobs.com

www.milwaukeejobs.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

A MilwaukeeJobs.com employee said:

“Boundless Opportunities Exist at MilwaukeeJobs.com”
“Working for Infosoft Group, Inc. is full of boundless opportunities for both personal and professional growth.  Our company excels at continuously improving our people, process and technology which…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Scott Molitor
89% Approve

Titus Group

www.titus-us.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

A Titus Group Sales said:

“Amazing.”
“There is no micromanagement here. Titus actually trusts their employees, which is a breathe of fresh air to me.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Scott Seefeld
90% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

A Google Engineer said:

“loved it”
“work environment was very fantastic” –
2,713 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

7Summits

www.7summitsagency.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

A 7Summits User Experience Architect said:

“Exciting Times”
“7Summits is comprised of some of the best talent you'll find. I'm consistently impressed by the skills and dedication demonstrated by my coworkers. I am fortunate to be able to learn from them on a…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paul Stillmank
82% Approve

Interactive Intelligence

www.inin.com HQ: Indianapolis, IN NASDAQ: ININ

Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ININ) designs complete solutions for contact center automation, unified communications, as well as business process automation software and services…Full Overview

An Interactive Intelligence Director of Strategic Accounts said:

“It is an outstanding place to work!! Surrounded by talented people who actually care about what they do.”
“It is a company that listens to their employees, care about the employees and pays top dollar for great talent. The management team recognizes that the employees have lives and families outside of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Interactive Intelligence Chairman, President, and CEO Donald E. Brown