Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in New York, NY

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in New York based upon employee reviews.

Change location
2130 of 10,750 Companies
Sort by

Auctions By Cellular

www.auctionsbycellular.com HQ: Oak Brook, IL

An Auctions By Cellular employee said:

“Dynamic corporate culture - poised for successful growth!”
“The cutting edge technology coupled with the passion and integrity of the organization's core values result in AuctionsByCellular delivering excellence to both employees and clients!” –

Not Yet Rated

ContextMedia, Inc.

www.contextmediainc.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A ContextMedia, Inc. Senior Sales Director, Sponsorship Sales said:

“Tremendous opportunity to succeed for a forward thinking company”
“Very innovative company in a rapidly expanding space (point of care). Too often you come across management teams or company leaders who have good ideas, but are unable to follow through, and turn…” –

Rishi Shah
96% Approve

Andiamo Partners

www.andiamopartners.com HQ: New York, NY

An Andiamo Partners Senior Technical Recruiter said:

“Incredible company - smart team of driven people - fun place to build a career - but expect to work hard.”
“I love it here. It's not an easy job... but it's a firm I believe in and a position I find challenging and rewarding. I work with smart people who are as driven as I am and find the management all…” –

Patrick McAdams

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Consultant said:

“Incredible people and network, poor work life balance”
“Incredible culture both in the New York Office and across the organization. Truly humble, interesting people that are a pleasure to work with.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Articulate Inc.

www.articulate.com HQ: New York, NY

An Articulate Inc. Manager said:

“Unbelievably wonderful company”
“-You are treated like a grown-up, you set your best schedule - No hierarchy, isolation or silos, you will need to shake your scars from the cooperate world and trust that people DO want to hear your…” –

Adam Schwartz

Makosi

www.makosi.com HQ: New York, NY

A Makosi Project Manager said:

“Good opportunities, real good people”
“accessible management team work life balance focus on fun” –

Makosi CEO Darren Isaacs

Darren Isaacs

Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Your Big Data Evolution Partner Companies are transforming their businesses by leveraging the power of Big Data. To move beyond traditional business intelligence to true Analytics requires a Big…Full Overview

A Think Big Analytics Staff Data Engineer said:

“Great Company to learn and grow with”
“I have been working at Think Big for almost a year. The experience has been very rewarding - there hasn't been a single day when I didn't learn something new, very steep learning curve (I like to say…” –

Ron Bodkin

ShareThis

www.sharethis.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

A ShareThis Marketing said:

“One year as a graphic designer”
“Great culture, people and an overall enthusiastic approach to working hard and having fun.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kurt Abrahamson

GumGum

www.gumgum.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A GumGum Sales Manager said:

“If you're into a fun, enthusiastic, creative environment, then you'll love working at GumGum!”
“Family culture, Open minded, Always up to date with changes in industry, Brings exciting new opportunities to its clients, Happy/Enthusiastic team” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ophir Tanz
98% Approve

AlphaSights

alphasights.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

An AlphaSights Analyst said:

“The company culture, career development opportunities, and employee ambition and teamwork is unparalleled.”
“- Career development: running projects for clients quickly and running a team in a year - Management & training - Openness - Culture: parties, young, smart, similarly minded but diverse…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

AlphaSights Managing Director Max Cartellieri