Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in New York, NY

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in New York based upon employee reviews.

Change location
2130 of 11,051 Companies
Sort by

Fino Consulting

www.finoconsulting.com HQ: New York, NY

What Sets Us Apart? We work together to build deep, complete solutions that connect with real people. Our team members are valued for their passion for applying innovative technology and their…Full Overview

A Fino Consulting Software Engineer said:

“Interesting work, great boss and colleagues.”
“Co-workers are friendly and knowledgeable and everyone pulls their weight. The working environment is good: everything you need is available. We have a good boss. The work we do is interesting…” –

Brian Fino

Andiamo Partners

www.andiamopartners.com HQ: New York, NY

An Andiamo Partners Senior Technical Recruiter said:

“Incredible company - smart team of driven people - fun place to build a career - but expect to work hard.”
“I love it here. It's not an easy job... but it's a firm I believe in and a position I find challenging and rewarding. I work with smart people who are as driven as I am and find the management all…” –

Patrick McAdams

Intacct Corporation

www.intacct.com HQ: San Jose, CA

Full Overview

An Intacct Corporation Director, Customer Success said:

“The best employment opportunity of my career”
“Intacct is a dynamic, flexible, professional organization. We have elite management that truly cares about its employees and customers.” –

Intacct Corporation CEO Robert Reid

Robert Reid
99% Approve

Articulate Inc.

www.articulate.com HQ: New York, NY

An Articulate Inc. Manager said:

“Unbelievably wonderful company”
“-You are treated like a grown-up, you set your best schedule - No hierarchy, isolation or silos, you will need to shake your scars from the cooperate world and trust that people DO want to hear your…” –

Adam Schwartz

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Senior Associate Consultant said:

“Hands down awesome”
“Incredible culture - people work really hard, but they enjoy doing it; Incredible people - mix of intelligence but also humility that you don't find at the other top consulting firms; Amazing exit…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Makosi

www.makosi.com HQ: New York, NY

A Makosi Project Manager said:

“Good opportunities, real good people”
“accessible management team work life balance focus on fun” –

Makosi CEO Darren Isaacs

Darren Isaacs

Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Your Big Data Evolution Partner Companies are transforming their businesses by leveraging the power of Big Data. To move beyond traditional business intelligence to true Analytics requires a Big…Full Overview

A Think Big Analytics Staff Data Engineer said:

“Great Company to learn and grow with”
“I have been working at Think Big for almost a year. The experience has been very rewarding - there hasn't been a single day when I didn't learn something new, very steep learning curve (I like to say…” –

Ron Bodkin

ShareThis

www.sharethis.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

A ShareThis Marketing said:

“One year as a graphic designer”
“Great culture, people and an overall enthusiastic approach to working hard and having fun.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kurt Abrahamson

GumGum

www.gumgum.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A GumGum Sales Manager said:

“If you're into a fun, enthusiastic, creative environment, then you'll love working at GumGum!”
“Family culture, Open minded, Always up to date with changes in industry, Brings exciting new opportunities to its clients, Happy/Enthusiastic team” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ophir Tanz
98% Approve

YouTube

www.youtube.com HQ: San Bruno, CA

A YouTube Content Partnerships said:

“Great job, great people, but this place is no longer in a start-up mentality”
“Google infrastructure underpins YouTube, which means all the great things you hear about Google mostly apply to YouTube as well. Work Life / Balance, Perks, etc are all awesome, and it's great to…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Susan Wojcicki