Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in New York, NY

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in New York based upon employee reviews.

Change location
3140 of 11,111 Companies
Sort by

OnDeck

www.ondeck.com HQ: New York, NY

At OnDeck, we are using the latest in technology and big data to disrupt the small business lending space. What takes big banks several weeks to complete, we can do in mere hours at OnDeck. Our goal…Full Overview

An OnDeck employee said:

“loving every second of it.”
“everything. ondeck is awesome. best company, best people. it doesn't get better. it's a strange feeling to look forward to go to work.” –

OnDeck CEO Noah Breslow

Noah Breslow

Square

www.squareup.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Square's Story Square began with a simple idea: everyone should be able to accept credit cards. We've been rethinking buying and selling ever since. From a revolutionary card reader to a full point…Full Overview

A Square Software Engineer said:

“Great mission, great products, great work environment”
“I haven't been here long, but everything I've experienced at the company has been positive so far. Everyone I've spoken to from Jack down to my peers is super intelligent and motivated. The products…” –

Square Founder & CEO Jack Dorsey

Jack Dorsey
96% Approve

Providge Consulting

www.providge.com HQ: Wilmington, DE

A Providge Consulting Contract Consultant said:

“Great people. Great company.”
“Providge leadership understands the importance of their people and invests in their staff in many ways. Its a great place to grow and develop as a professional.” –

Joe Miscione
87% Approve

Stack Exchange

www.stackexchange.com HQ: New York, NY

A Stack Exchange Sales Representative said:

“Fun and Smart Employees”
“They have great benefits and perks such as gym reimbursement, free health insurance, stock options after a year, and good sales training. The developers are a lot of fun to hang out with if you can…” –

Joel Spolsky

Text 100

www.text100.com HQ: New York, NY

A Text 100 employee said:

“Great company that needs a serious reality check.”
“Opportunity to work with large clients. Smart people. Amazing vacation allotment and benefits. Opportunities for growth. Management appreciates hard working employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Aedhmar Hynes

Prospect 33

www.prospect33.com HQ: New York, NY

A collaboration between two life-long friends, Tom Spouse and Dominic Lewinsohn, Prospect 33 was founded with an entrepreneurial spirit and a lofty purpose; to change the game in managed services…Full Overview

A Prospect 33 IT Support Analyst - Equity Applications said:

“It was the most fabulous experience with a consulting company that really cared for me and my career”
“Prospect 33 is like a true friend that cares fro you and your well-being. The staff is very professional and friendly and will respond to your queries with utmost urgency. They deal with the top…” –

Prospect 33 Senior Partner and CEO Tom Spouse

Tom Spouse
96% Approve

The Frankel Group

www.frankel-group.com HQ: New York, NY

A The Frankel Group Analyst said:

“Great company where everybody knows your name”
“Open door policy in management from MDs to Principals. Given the chance to express ideas and opinions. Opportunity for growth” –

The Frankel Group Founder Barry R. Frankel

Barry R. Frankel

Blue State Digital

www.bluestatedigital.com HQ: New York, NY

A Blue State Digital employee said:

“A little agency trying so hard to be big-- but not.”
“Blue State is trying so hard to grow up and be profitable while remaining self aware and in touch with itself.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Joe Rospars

Betts Recruiting

www.bettsrecruiting.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Betts Recruiting Recruiter said:

“The BEST”
“Opportunity to quickly build a personal network in the VC and startup community, great training programs, lots of happy hours, unlimited vacation, fun performance-base contests” –

CAROLYN BETTS
86% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Associate Project Manager said:

“Misleading Reps”
“They contacted me about a contract to hire opportunity while I was unemployed. This contract led me to a full time job offer with my current company.” –
1,712 Reviews