Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in New York, NY

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in New York based upon employee reviews.

Change location
4150 of 11,071 Companies
Sort by

TubeMogul

www.tubemogul.com HQ: Emeryville, CA NASDAQ: TUBE

A TubeMogul Media Strategist said:

“New Hire Review”
“As a new hire with only two weeks under my belt, I can verify that the on-boarding process is finely tuned. I feel completely comfortable in my new environment and learning progresses in a very…” –

TubeMogul CEO & Co-Founder Brett Wilson

Brett Wilson
97% Approve

Warby Parker

www.warbyparker.com HQ: New York, NY

A Warby Parker Software Engineer said:

“Incredible name-recognition and growth opportunities in all areas EXCEPT technology”
“There are a lot of very hard-working, intelligent people truly focused on providing the best possible customer experience. Opportunities to give back to the community are everywhere. The founders are…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dave Gilboa

Drupal Connect

drupalconnect.com HQ: New York, NY

A Drupal Connect Front-End Developer said:

“Discouraging”
“Smart Developers who deserve to get paid for ALL there work. 100% remote work environment. Great for those who prefer to work from home. If you like to stay busy putting out fires on a variety of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Drupal Connect CEO John Florez

John Florez
93% Approve

Obama For America

www.barackobama.com HQ: Chicago, IL

An Obama For America Field Organizer said:

“Transformational.”
“- Fast-paced learning environment. Almost every field organizer was no older than 25 and from a target school with incredible credentials. - Networking opportunities were nearly incessant…” –

Not Yet Rated

Sosh

www.sosh.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Sosh City Manager said:

“Working with incredibly talented, intelligent, interesting, and fun people to solve an every day problem.”
“A true meritocracy, everyone's voice is heard and you have the ability to try the ideas or projects that you think can be successful.” –

Rishi Mandal

LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: LNKD

A LinkedIn Relationship Manager said:

“Employee”
“Culture, values, benefits, work life balance” –

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner

Jeff Weiner
98% Approve

Centro

www.centro.net HQ: Chicago, IL

A Centro Account Executive said:

“Account Executive”
“- Company culture- people are amazing and the company goes out of its way to make sure their employees are taken care of. There's a reason so many people have worked here for several years - Hard…” –

Shawn Riegsecker
98% Approve

Quirky

www.quirky.com HQ: New York, NY

We make invention accessible. We believe the best ideas in the world aren't actually in the world... they're locked inside people's heads. We exist to solve that problem. Since launching in…Full Overview

A Quirky employee said:

“Work hard and passionately and you will be rewarded in every way.”
“1. Ben (Founder & CEO) is one of the smartest people I have ever met. What you learn from watching him in action and working with him is invaluable. 2. Flat org structure. Anyone from an intern to…” –

Ben Kaufman
82% Approve

RiseSmart

www.risesmart.com HQ: San Jose, CA

A RiseSmart RVP said:

“RiseSmart is going to keep on rising!”
“RiseSmart has an award winning solution that HR and impacted employees love because it works-- Our stats and awards speak for themselves! I joined from a traditional outplacement provider and love…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sanjay Sathe

M.D. Sass

www.mdsass.com HQ: New York, NY

A M.D. Sass employee said:

“Challenging and intellectually stimulating work environment for those that are up for it...”
“Entrepreneurial environment - you can create your own opportunities to advance. Lean organization so accomplishments and value added activities get noticed by senior management. Long standing firm…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Martin D. Sass