Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Newport Beach, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Newport Beach based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 332 Companies
Sort by

SmashFly Technologies

www.smashfly.com HQ: Boston, MA

A SmashFly Technologies Director of Business Development said:

“The speed of this place is addicting!”
“The insane amount of intelligence in one company is unbelievable. And yet, with such an intelligent team with deep expertise, it felt like family almost instantly. Everyone is so willing to help and…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michael Hennessy

Houzz

www.houzz.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

An Houzz Account Executive said:

“This Company Is Amazing!!”
“This company is wonderful to work for. They create a warm environment for all of their employees. The people who work for Houzz are all intelligent, hard working people. Everyone at Houzz gets along…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Adi Tatarko

Airware

www.airware.com HQ: Lynnwood, 133

We’re a passionate team who believe in ownership, excellence, community, and continuous improvement. Here you will find the computer hacker, private pilot, laid-back surfer, RC hobbyist, homebrewer…Full Overview

An Airware Software Engineering Intern (GCS) said:

“I got to actually contribute to the product and solve hard problems as an intern.”
“Because it's a startup and growing fast, there's always real work to be done and not just silly side projects to keep you busy, like larger companies might give their interns. The projects you do are…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jonathan Downey
94% Approve

24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com HQ: New York, NY

As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps creatively driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game changing talent. Our innovative approach combines global reach…Full Overview

A 24 Seven Talent Administrative Support said:

“Great experience with this temp agency! (experience with the Orange County Office)”
“Very very friendly agency. They listen to you and found me a job right away. I first had a quick assignment. Maybe to test my skills. Then I got right away a new temp assignment which ended to be…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Celeste Gudas
96% Approve

AvalonBay

www.avalonbay.com HQ: Arlington, VA NYSE: AVB

An AvalonBay Senior Community Manager said:

“Best Property Management Company!”
“I have worked for AvalonBay for quite a while and really feel the people I work with are like family! We spend more time, during the day, with the people we work with than our actual families so…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Timothy J. Naughton
98% Approve

Phunware

www.phunware.com HQ: Austin, TX

The Culture at Phunware from Phunware on Vimeo. Phunware is the pioneer of Multiscreen as a Service (MaaS) – the only fully integrated services platform that enables brands to engage, manage and…Full Overview

A Phunware Manager Publisher Development said:

“I feel proud to tell people where I work and what we do”
“Management always welcomes new ideas and seeks input. Everyone contributes to the success All resources are always available to help employees in meeting their goals Everyone is willing to help…” –

Phunware Chairman & CEO Alan S. Knitowski

Alan S. Knitowski
92% Approve

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse

www.flemingsprimesteakhouse.com HQ: Tampa, FL

A Fleming's Prime Steakhouse Floor Manager said:

“Culture Oriented”
“Good quality of co-workers. Guest are for the most part great. Affluent, and happy. For bartenders the money is the best.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Skip Fox

Chevron

www.chevron.com HQ: San Ramon, CA NYSE: CVX

Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading integrated energy and technology companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide under the Chevron, Texaco, and Caltex brands. The…Full Overview

A Chevron Cashier said:

“It was weird.”
“lost weight from running around so much, ok pay” –

Chevron Chairman and CEO John S. Watson

John S. Watson
96% Approve

McCarthy Building

www.mccarthy.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

A McCarthy Building Senior Manager said:

“Unethical”
“Stock options, you learn how to screw owners over - so when you leave you know what in life you don't want to be like..” –

McCarthy Building Chairman and CEO Mike Bolen

Mike Bolen
98% Approve

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

www.fairmont.com HQ: Toronto, Canada

A Fairmont Hotels & Resorts employee said:

“Sacrifice”
“Fairmont does have great locations to work. This is not one of them” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts CEO William Fatt