Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Norfolk, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Norfolk based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 481 Companies
Sort by

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Windows Systems Administrator said:

“UDig helped me out after getting out of the Military”
“Their communications skills are top notch. They are always quick to respond to any form of communication. George Sirris was instrumental in securing me a position at a company that really fits my…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

AllStaff Technical Solutions

www.allstafftech.com HQ: Vicksburg, MS

An AllStaff Technical Solutions Output Device Technician said:

“I love working for them. They are one of the best that I have ever worked for.”
“As a contractor, I worked on a government contract and it was the best job that I ever worked on. I wouldn't trade it for nothing. I had fun and I learned more than I thought I would learn.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Devorah Katz

N2 Publishing

www.n2pub.com HQ: Wilmington, NC

N2 Area Directors enjoy excellent flexibility, unlimited earning and advancement potential, and tremendous job satisfaction. They are poised for success with the resources, knowledge and track record…Full Overview

A N2 Publishing Area Director said:

“Best Career Move Ever!”
“After spending over 20 years in "Corporate America", my main goal with this career change was to find a position where the rewards would match the efforts I put in, and to operate within a positive…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

N2 Publishing CEO Duane Hixon

Duane Hixon
98% Approve

PETA

www.peta.org HQ: Norfolk, VA

A PETA employee said:

“Anonymous Employee”
“Being able to call the biggest animal rights organization in the world you place of work is an honor. We get to work along side people who are just as compassionate and driven to help animals as we…” –

Ingrid E. Newkirk
96% Approve

Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility

www.jlab.org HQ: Newport News, VA

A Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility Graduate Research Assistant said:

“Perfect place to study fundamental sciences.”
“Wonderful colleagues with wide range experiences. Variety of scientific research and development. Number of students making the environment more pleasant like a university campus. One of the best…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hugh E. Montgomery

NASA

www.nasa.gov HQ: Washington, DC

A NASA Undergraduate Student Research said:

“Undergraduate Research Internship”
“Working at NASA, exposure to extremely intelligent people doing extraordinary research.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

NASA NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden, Jr.

Charles F. Bolden, Jr.
95% Approve

Southwestern Advantage

www.southwesternadvantage.com HQ: Nashville, TN

A Southwestern Advantage Independent Contractor said:

“Summer internship”
“Everyday you get opportunity to get used to American culture, you need to be independent, always bee able to solve every problem you meet. There is a great chance to win self'confidence and learn how…” –

Southwestern Advantage Chairman & CEO Henry Bedford

Henry Bedford
91% Approve

Bon Secours Health

www.bshsi.org HQ: Marriottsville, MD

A Bon Secours Health Director said:

“growth”
“I have been please to work in four different positions within the company. The daycare was one of many reasons I have stayed 20+ years.” –

Rich Statuto
97% Approve

TranSystems

www.transystems.com HQ: Kansas City, MO

MILES OF EXPERTISE ACROSS EVERY SECTOR OF THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY. TranSystems brings to its clients an unusually wide reach and depth of resources in developing solutions for the world of…Full Overview

A TranSystems Designer said:

“Senior Execs focus exclusively on revenue and have no other direction for the company.”
“Good place to gain knowledge as a college grad. Great people to work with. Benefits and a paycheck” –

TranSystems CEO and Chairman of the Board Brian Larson

Brian Larson
79% Approve

LCE

www.lce.com HQ: North Charleston, SC

A LCE Senior Reliability Engineer said:

“Great place to work. Good days pay for a good days work. Great Benefits.”
“Voted best place to work in SC for 6 straight years. Offices in 7 different locales. Large diversity in the workforce, by that I mean they do a lot of different things for a lot of different company.” –

Bob Fei