Top Companies in Novato, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Novato based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 86 Companies
Sort by

SoundVision

www.svsf.com HQ: Novato, CA

A SoundVision Office Manager said:

“Family first environment”
“I feel like I have a really great boss; he doesn’t micromanage and there is a heavy emphasis on training & continuing education. Great co-workers (our team at SV is extremely talented), it’s a…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Collegiate Entrepreneurs

www.collegiateentrepreneurs.com HQ: Braintree, MA

A Collegiate Entrepreneurs Branch Manager said:

“Best Real World Business Experience There Is!”
“C/E provides extensive training in all aspects of business: creating contracts, marketing, sales, management, finance, accounting, job hiring and more. I was also able to get 3 internship credits at…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Eric Crews
100% Approve

Anixter & Oser

www.properlyinsured.com HQ: Novato, CA

An Anixter & Oser Sales & Managmeent said:

“IId I”
“Healthy balance of work and life. All of the employees genuinely like each other and are easy to work. Benefits are great and fully employer paid, which is practically unheard of these days.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based…Full Overview

An Enterprise Rent-A-Car Receptionist said:

“(Temporary Hire) Overall Impression= Personable yet professional atmosphere”
“- Helpful lists of contact numbers easily accessible/organized - Higher-ups would check-in upon occasion, acknowledging the isolated nature of the corporate position with few phone calls - Gain…” –
2,701 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson
81% Approve

Paychex

www.paychex.com HQ: Rochester, NY NASDAQ: PAYX

Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including…Full Overview

A Paychex Sales Representative said:

“Exceptional Company”
“Extensive interview process, and I went out in the field with another rep to shadow to see if it is something I could see myself doing. I love that this was part of the interview process, they really…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Paychex President and CEO Martin Mucci

Martin Mucci
80% Approve

Bank of the West

www.bankofthewest.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bank of the West Financial Consultant said:

“Awesome company to hang your hat for a few years or for a career”
“Great leadership team, great focus.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Bank of the West Chairman & CEO J. Michael Shepherd

J. Michael Shepherd
70% Approve

ZeroChaos

www.zerochaos.com HQ: Orlando, FL

A ZeroChaos Regional Director said:

“Great company, great people”
“Focused on customer and employee satisfaction. Encourage innovation and creative thinking. Acknowledge and reward success. Excellent training and learning tools. Healthy environment that promotes…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Harold Mills
74% Approve

Umpqua Bank

www.umpquabank.com HQ: Portland, OR NASDAQ: UMPQ

An Umpqua Bank Loans said:

“Best Bank Ever”
“Great compensation and outstanding employee benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Umpqua Bank President, CEO, and Director, Umpqua Holdings and Umpqua Bank Ray Davis

Ray Davis
87% Approve

Isagenix International

www.isagenix.com HQ: Chandler, AZ

An Isagenix International employee said:

“Uplifting”
“Freedom to create any income by virtue of your ability to share pharmaceutical grade nutrition with individuals or companies.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Coover
95% Approve

Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

www.wsandco.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Whether you are just starting your career, or are a seasoned insurance professional, WS&Co. offers a range of career opportunities in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to become part of a…Full Overview

A Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. employee said:

“Fun environment, exceptionally talented people & fantastic leadership all focused on superior levels of service”
“Great opportunities if committed, passionate, willing to work hard and truly care about the clients first. Flexible and engaged leadership team. Strong push to be a leader in technology for our…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Charles Rosson
100% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Novato, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 273 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.