Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Oak Brook, IL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Oak Brook based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 214 Companies
Sort by

Swoon Technology

www.swoontech.com HQ: Chicago, IL

Swoon is the brainchild of a handful of industry professionals who wanted to change the recruiting game. By examining the industry and seeing what was and wasn’t working, we gained the insight to…Full Overview

A Swoon Technology Business Analyst said:

“People focused organization!”
“Easy to work with staff. They always go above and beyond to make sure I'm successful” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michelle Baker
99% Approve

PSI Resources

www.psiresources.net HQ: Downers Grove, IL

A PSI Resources Paralegal said:

“Thank you!”
“Thank you for finding me the perfect job! This is exactly what I was looking for. Knowledgeable about the position and the firm.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tina Thomas
100% Approve

Auctions By Cellular

www.auctionsbycellular.com HQ: Oak Brook, IL

An Auctions By Cellular Chief Technology Officer said:

“The culture at Auctions By Cellular is the best”
“Auctions By Cellular has a strong, energetic team that works hard and has a lot of fun doing so. As a company that helps charities, it's extremely fulfilling knowing that our hard work goes toward…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global IT Tech said:

“My experience at Insight Global has provided me with an exciting opportunity that has enhanced my career growth.”
“I really enjoy the people that I work with. Lauren and Abby have been friendly and helpful from the beginning. Even though I haven't worked with them many times in person I'm comfortable reaching out…” –
1,882 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Jonathan Wesley

www.jonathanwesleyinc.com HQ: Oak Brook, IL

A Jonathan Wesley Sales Representative said:

“Advancement you control”
“Training is very thorough. Everyone is very knowledgeable and there was never a question that was not answered about ANYTHING concerning the company. Everyone is goal oriented. The work environment…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Room & Board

www.roomandboard.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN

A Room & Board Delivery Associate said:

“Delivery Associate”
“I like the people I work with. I have to work in a active type role and this is perfect for me because we are constantly moving and making things happen. I like going into our customers home to see…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John D. Gabbert
93% Approve

The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A The LaSalle Network Senior Project Manager said:

“Great company culture filled with like-minded, hard working individuals.”
“Great company culture! Like-minded, hard working individuals who I not only call co-workers, but also friends. LaSalle has offered me a career opportunity that I have yet to see anywhere else. It is…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tom Gimbel
95% Approve

SWC Technology Partners

www.swc.com HQ: Oak Brook, IL

A SWC Technology Partners Consultant said:

“Best company I've worked for so far.”
“The other consultants here operate at a VERY high level, many are ridiculously smart when it comes to their area of focus. That gives you confidence walking in to a project that you've got the right…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bob Knott
85% Approve

The Marketing Store Worldwide

www.tmsw.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A The Marketing Store Worldwide Producer said:

“Nice Enough Place If You Like the 'Burbs”
“Nice people. They were very accomidating. Communication was fairly open and they didn't have an overbearing heirarchtical structure like you see in some marketing / communications firms.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mark Landolt
100% Approve

Exelon

www.exeloncorp.com HQ: Chicago, IL NYSE: EXC

Exelon is powered by our people and culture Exelon Corporation is one of the nation’s largest electric utilities with more than $23.5 billion in annual revenues and thousands of employees across the…Full Overview

An Exelon IT Business Analyst said:

“Exelon: Simple Excellence in Employment”
“Exelon is a Fortune 150 company with a wealth of other accolades under its belt as far as employee treatment goes. They can boast several features in magazines, websites, and other noteworthy sources…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Christopher M. Crane