Top Companies in Okemos, MI

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Okemos based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 71 Companies
Sort by

Chase

www.chase.com HQ: New York, NY

Chase, the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), provides financial solutions to help individuals, businesses, municipalities and not-for-profits meet…Full Overview

A Chase Teller said:

“Great Starting Career in Banking”
“Career Advancement Great Co Workers Management are always willing to help Great Benefits” –
2,183 Reviews

A Rite Aid Store Manager said:

“Store Manager”
“Always something new to do everyday !” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Rite Aid President, CEO, and Director John T. Standley

John T. Standley
45% Approve

Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com HQ: Parsippany, NJ

A Coldwell Banker Realtor said:

“Great company”
“National exposure, great support tools” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Coldwell Banker President and Chief Executive Officer Budge Huskey

Budge Huskey
75% Approve

DNV Kema Energy & Sustainability

www.kema.com HQ: Burlington, MA

A DNV Kema Energy & Sustainability Energy Advisor said:

“Really great company to work for!”
“Really care about employees. Work to develop employees. Many job path opportunities.” –

DNV Kema Energy & Sustainability CEO Pier Nabuurs

Pier Nabuurs
86% Approve

Hantz Financial Services

www.HantzGroup.com HQ: Southfield, MI

An Hantz Financial Services Financial Advisor said:

“Nice to see a Financial Services Company where Women Thrive!! Not the industry norm.”
“1. The company continues to grow in Michigan, where so many others have struggled, or left. 2. Complete control of your calendar, once your practice is established. - Nice for Family” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

John Hantz
39% Approve

Westaff

www.westaff.com HQ: Santa Barbara, CA

About Us Creating solutions for job seekers and businesses. Serving the staffing industry since 1948, Westaff matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work or a…Full Overview

A Westaff Administrative Assistant said:

“good placement that led to a full time permanent position”
“It may have just been luck that I came into the Westaff East Lansing office at the right time when you needed someone ASAP and I had the right background and skills for the job, but I could not be…” –

Stephen Sorensen
67% Approve

Panchero's Mexican Grill

www.pancheros.com

A Panchero's Mexican Grill Crew Member said:

“Fun at the beginning, until corporate stepped in.”
“Co-workers are really cool and fun to work with, you get to eat a lot of free food too. You are sitting around a lot of the time” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Rodney Anderson
83% Approve

BCBG

www.bcbg.com HQ: Vernon, CA

A BCBG Sales Associate said:

“Fun working with cute clothes!”
“You get a good discount of 40% off. If you work at a partner shop (like Macys) you get additional 20% off. There are also employee perks a few times a year (more around holidays) where you get a…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

BCBG Chairman and CEO Max Azria

Max Azria
46% Approve

Macy's

www.macysinc.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH NYSE: M

A Macy's Retail Sales Associate said:

“A great environment to be in for a workplace.”
“-Being able to be a flex part-time associate, meaning I was able to choose my own hours for the week, was very helpful and convenient. -The working environment is very welcoming and enjoyable. All…” –
4,181 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Macy's Chairman, President, and CEO Terry J. Lundgren

Terry J. Lundgren
64% Approve

TechSmith

www.techsmith.com HQ: Okemos, MI

TechSmith provides more than 50 countries with screen capture and recording software for individual and professional use. Founded in 1987 by William Hamilton, who remains the company’s president…Full Overview

A TechSmith employee said:

“As an intern I felt included and like it was a place to truly grow in my profession.”
“Every person I met was kind and cared deeply about the work that they were doing. My ideas weren't discredited as an intern's ideas, but fully valued. I felt like a true member of the team. There…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

TechSmith President William D. Hamilton

William D. Hamilton
83% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Okemos, MI - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 144 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.