Top Companies in Ottawa, ON

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Ottawa based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 567 Companies
Sort by

Signiant

www.signiant.com HQ: Burlington, MA

A Signiant Engineering Lead said:

“Great Place to Work”
“Excellent engineering team with solid market focussed products and lots of opportunity to work with interesting new technlogies. Location in Kanata with free parking is actually a plus for me, but…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Margaret Craig
100% Approve

Oliver's Pub & Patio

HQ: Ottawa, Canada

An Oliver's Pub & Patio Supervisor said:

“Campus Job”
“I really enjoyed and cherish the relationships that were fostered through this job” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

NCR

www.ncr.com HQ: Duluth, GA NYSE: NCR

A NCR Program Manager said:

“NCR is the best company - best place to grow and learn”
“- Friendly environment - All employees treated fairly - NCR employees are like family members - You keep learning new things in NCR - Always new projects, new challenges” –

NCR Chairman, President & CEO Bill Nuti

Bill Nuti
49% Approve

Rockwell Collins

www.rockwellcollins.com HQ: Cedar Rapids, IA NYSE: COL

Big thinking. Big network. Big possibilities. Why does that describe working at Rockwell Collins? Because the first moon transmission was our achievement. So was the development of GPS. What about…Full Overview

A Rockwell Collins employee said:

“Excellent experience”
“Very, fun place to work, flexible hours, understanding people.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Kelly Ortberg
86% Approve

3M

www.mmm.com HQ: Saint Paul, MN NYSE: MMM

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless…Full Overview

A 3M Operations said:

“3M Canada is a great company to work for!”
“I worked for 3M for more than 10 years and I was always given opportunities to grow and develop my skills. It is a solid and stable company.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

3M Chairman President & CEO Inge G. Thulin

Inge G. Thulin
92% Approve

Exxon Mobil

www.exxonmobil.com HQ: Irving, TX NYSE: XOM

An Exxon Mobil Intern said:

“Great”
“really great place to work” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Exxon Mobil Chairman and CEO Rex W. Tillerson

Rex W. Tillerson
90% Approve

Ecolab

www.ecolab.com HQ: Saint Paul, MN

An Ecolab Territory Manager said:

“A constantly changing, challenging environment.”
“Challenges you to be your best, opportunity to prioritize and meet many entrepreneurs, while knowing that you are offering something of value to help them with their business.” –

Overall CEO Rating

Ecolab Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Baker Jr.

Doug Baker Jr.
61% Approve

Compuware

www.compuware.com HQ: Detroit, MI

Who is Compuware APM? Compuware has been in the business of monitoring, managing, and improving application performance for nearly two decades. Our Application Performance Management (APM) business…Full Overview

A Compuware Senior Product Manager said:

“Senior Product Manager”
“One of the best companies I worked in my 39 year career. The company recognizes and rewards positive contribution. Compensation and benefits are very competitive.Offers growth opportunity around the…” –

Compuware CEO Bob Paul

Bob Paul
55% Approve

Primerica

www.primerica.com HQ: Duluth, GA NYSE: PRI

A Primerica Senior Representative said:

“Eye opening, the best place to be.”
“Independent business contractor, hours are set by yourself, commissions are good and reward is very very high because of the type of help you provide families. Demand for the products and the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Primerica Co-CEO and Director and Chairman, Primerica Distribution John A. Addison Jr.

John A. Addison Jr.
92% Approve

TripAdvisor

www.tripadvisor.com HQ: Newton, MA NASDAQ: TRIP

Exceptional career opportunities. Genuinely cool coworkers. Millions of people who love our sites. Find it all here at the world's largest travel site.Full Overview

A TripAdvisor Web Developer said:

“Dream Job”
“Excellent team dynamics, exemplary management, free lunches, great location, flexible schedule, good family vs work balance, very high overall employee skill level, great mentorship, and last but not…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

TripAdvisor President and CEO Stephen Kaufer

Stephen Kaufer
88% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Ottawa, ON - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,349 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.