Top Companies in Overland Park, KS

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Overland Park based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 542 Companies
Sort by

GE

www.ge.com HQ: Fairfield, CT NYSE: GE

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an…Full Overview

A GE employee said:

“Fantastic training ground for future business leaders”
“Training and Development is Top Notch, Peers and Management are A players, What you learn at GE will last you a lifetime and prepare you for almost anything you will encounter in the business world” –
2,374 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

GE Chairman & CEO Jeffrey R. Immelt

Jeffrey R. Immelt
83% Approve

nexus IT group

www.nexusITgroup.com HQ: Kansas City, KS

A nexus IT group Candidate Experience Representative said:

“Competitive industry and position with very high ceiling for growth in a company with a fun and unique culture”
“Company culture is outstanding- the team enjoys working with each other every day and likes to have fun at work. Very high ceiling for compensation and career growth. Great work/life balance. The…” –

Travis Lindemoen
100% Approve

Mersoft

www.mersoft.com HQ: Overland Park, KS

A Mersoft employee said:

“Lots of talent, good work ethic, high integrity, and fun place to work”
“Small company means low overhead and chance to make a big impact. The team from the CEO on down are technically savvy and enjoy the software development field.” –

Ron Sloop
100% Approve

American Girl

www.americangirl.com HQ: Middleton, WI

An American Girl Doll Hair Stylist said:

“Great place for a part-time job.”
“I really enjoyed working here. They pay fairly well for retail work and the management was always super nice and supportive. Everyone is very kind and friendly and even when you mess up, they help…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ellen L. Brothers
90% Approve

Con Edison Solutions

conedisonsolutions.com HQ: Valhalla, NY

A Con Edison Solutions Services Manager said:

“I enjoyed my time working in the Midwest Office.”
“The people were great to work with and the parent company was good about paying bonuses and supporting education.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Con Edison Solutions President & CEO Jorge J. Lopez

Jorge J. Lopez
33% Approve

Morgan Hunter

www.morganhunter.com HQ: Overland Park, KS

A Morgan Hunter Consultant said:

“MHHC provided me with the tools to succeed in this business and does everything to encourage career development.”
“Weekly compensation and reimbursement. Great team involvement. Quick response time to any issues. Can tell that management cares.” –

Morgan Hunter President Jerry Hellebusch

Jerry Hellebusch
Not Yet Rated

CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI NYSE: CVS

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health…Full Overview

A CVS Caremark Pharmacy Technician said:

“Good”
“Great people to work with, transferred me to another store because I moved. Understandable with life situations and flexible hours.” –
2,781 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

CVS Caremark President and CEO Larry J. Merlo

Larry J. Merlo
44% Approve

Motorola Mobility

www.motorola.com HQ: Chicago, IL

At Motorola, we have a long tradition of innovation. From the invention of the DynaTAC in 1984 to the release of Moto X, Moto G, Moto E and the soon to be released Moto 360 – each disruptive in their…Full Overview

A Motorola Mobility Project Coordinator said:

“Great Company”
“Team driver environment, excellent values, educational oppertunities, work/life balance.” –
1,474 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Motorola Mobility President Rick Osterloh

Rick Osterloh
53% Approve

Panera Bread

www.panerabread.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO NYSE: PNRA

A Panera Bread Panera Bread Associate said:

“Fantastic First Job”
“Friendly Co-Workers Easy-Going Environment Pretty Simple Work Room To Improve - Cross-Training is easy to get, and it's simple to become valuable to the company Decent Pay - Started at 8 dollars…” –
1,112 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Panera Bread CEO Ronald Shaich

Ronald Shaich
78% Approve

Starwood Hotels & Resorts

www.starwoodhotels.com HQ: Stamford, CT NYSE: HOT

A Starwood Hotels & Resorts Housekeeping said:

“love my job”
“This hotel is a great place to work” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Starwood Hotels & Resorts President & CEO Frits van Paasschen