Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Owings Mills, MD

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Owings Mills based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 95 Companies
Sort by

NFM, Inc.

www.nfmlending.com HQ: Linthicum, MD

A NFM, Inc. Senior Mortgage Banker said:

“Good Starting point”
“very flexible with the hours, you can earn good money depending on the leads provided from your manager. you can learn alot about the business and the benefits are pretty cool all thing considered. I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Silverman
100% Approve

The Bozzuto Group

www.bozzuto.com HQ: Greenbelt, MD

Best Places to Work We are honored that the Washington Business Journal has named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in the greater Washington, D.C. for seven consecutive years. This recognition is…Full Overview

A The Bozzuto Group Sales and Service said:

“Bozzuto is above average”
“Bozzuto has a good rep and above average wages. Great bonuses are pretty great with the exception of the government stealing forty percent. Bozzuto has lots of properties to choose from. They list…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

The Bozzuto Group CEO Tom Bozzuto

Tom Bozzuto
98% Approve

Legg Mason

www.leggmason.com HQ: Baltimore, MD NYSE: LM

A Legg Mason Senior Developer said:

“Awesome place to work”
“Good company, interesting work, excellent people. Good company, interesting work, excellent people. Good company, interesting work, excellent people. Good company, interesting work, excellent people.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Legg Mason President and CEO Mark R. Fetting

Mark R. Fetting
70% Approve

Community College of Baltimore County

www.ccbcmd.edu HQ: Baltimore, MD

A Community College of Baltimore County Program Assistant said:

“Excellent”
“I enjoyed working at the Community College of Baltimore County. It was nice to be in a college environment, I took classes and was reimbursed and the people I worked with were great. I enjoyed…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

MGH

www.mghus.com HQ: Owings Mills, MD

A MGH Marketing Intern said:

“Great Internship Experience”
“Great people and great times. All of the employees at MGH are knowledgeable and friendly. I learned so much throughout my time. The other interns and I developed a marketing plan for a real company…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Andrew Malis
100% Approve

Edaptive Systems

www.edaptivesys.com HQ: Owings Mills, MD

COMPANY PROFILE First rate salary, benefits, company culture and professional opportunities. We are growing rapidly as a result of our demonstrated performance and anticipate we will continue to…Full Overview

An Edaptive Systems Accountant/Office Coordinator said:

“Refreshing and Rewarding Career”
“I enjoy coming to work to face challenges and make a difference in my field. My team members and boss possess a wonderful positive energy each day which makes working enjoyable. I feel accomplished…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Frank Blair
80% Approve

Toyota

www.toyota.co.jp HQ: Toyota, Japan NYSE: TM

A Toyota Inventory Control said:

“Toyota is a great organization to work for, decent pay, great benefits and not too demanding.”
“Toyota offers great benefits packages to their associates. Their benefits alone are better than any other organization that I have worked for.” –

Toyota President and Representative Director Akio Toyoda

Akio Toyoda
91% Approve

Starbucks

www.starbucks.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: SBUX

A Starbucks Barista said:

“Excellent”
“It was a great place to work. I learned a lot from working there and had a lot of opportunities grown from there.” –
5,114 Reviews

Starbucks Chairman, President, and CEO Howard D. Schultz

Howard D. Schultz
91% Approve

Paychex

www.paychex.com HQ: Rochester, NY NASDAQ: PAYX

Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including…Full Overview

A Paychex Sales Consultant said:

“Great place to work, good reputation, excellent career advancements......althought very stressful at times.”
“They really do make it a great place to work. They offer great benefits and will help you move up.” –

Paychex President and CEO Martin Mucci

Martin Mucci
89% Approve

Hampton Inn

www.hampton-inn.com HQ: Yukon, OK

An Hampton Inn Front Desk Supervisor said:

“Great management ~ not ideal pay but employees and management is good”
“great and friendly staff and management” –

Hampton Inn President & CEO Hilton Worldwide Christopher J. Nassetta