Top Companies in Paulsboro, NJ

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Paulsboro based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 12 Companies
Sort by

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global IT Consultant said:

“A Great IT Resource”
“I am an IT Professional currently on assignment with Insight Global and it has been a pleasant experience. Nicole Walter is by far the best recruiter I have ever worked with. She is very attentive…” –
1,575 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

ExxonMobil International

www.exxonmobil.co.uk HQ: Leatherhead, United Kingdom

An ExxonMobil International Research Scientist said:

“Don't walk, RUN away, if you actually want to do science.”
“-Decent compensation -Convenient work hours - flexibly with work/life balance - can work from home on occasion if needed -Nice people, smart people -Nice benefits, 401k, pension etc. -Chance to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

ExxonMobil International Chairman & CEO Rex W. Tillerson

Rex W. Tillerson
89% Approve

ExxonMobil

www.exxonmobil.com HQ: Irving, TX NYSE: XOM

An ExxonMobil Advanced Engineer said:

“A company that provides excellent benefits and compensation with job stability.”
“This companies has many opportunities for you to broaden your experience and knowledge. Mostly engineering/science backgrounds start out at the bottom and work their way into the business and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

ExxonMobil Chairman and CEO Rex W. Tillerson

Rex W. Tillerson
87% Approve

C.H. Robinson Worldwide

www.chrobinson.com HQ: Eden Prairie, MN NASDAQ: CHRW

A C.H. Robinson Worldwide World Class said:

“A great place for a college student to start their career”
“I started out as an intern working part time, and right away I was thrown into the mix as a transportation sales rep. They have great team leaders from top down, and in my first two weeks, I sat with…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

C.H. Robinson Worldwide Chairman, President, and CEO John P. Wiehoff

John P. Wiehoff
82% Approve

CH2M HILL

www.ch2m.com HQ: Englewood, CO

As a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management, CH2M HILL has the human and technical resources, the international footprint, and the depth of know-how and…Full Overview

A CH2M HILL Receiving Assistant said:

“Receiving Assistant at CH2M HILL”
“The people are very professional, but most important they are considerate and helpful, no matter what Department you are in, you can go to anyone and they will help you anyway they can. It is a…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

CH2M HILL CEO Jacqueline Hinman

Jacqueline Hinman
46% Approve

Rite Aid

www.riteaid.com HQ: Camp Hill, PA NYSE: RAD

A Rite Aid Store Manager said:

“Friendly atmosphere, clueless corporation”
“Within the store itself I find that the employees want to have a successful store, but being chronically understaffed leads to everyone just doing the minimum. The atmosphere is friendly for the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Rite Aid President, CEO, and Director John T. Standley

John T. Standley
50% Approve

CompuCom

www.compucom.com HQ: Dallas, TX

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment…Full Overview

A CompuCom Configuration Technician said:

“Good place to work”
“Benefits for associates, occasionaly pizza day and hot dog day (every quarter). Often possibility for overtime.” –

CompuCom President and CEO James W. Dixon

James W. Dixon
29% Approve

CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI NYSE: CVS

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health…Full Overview

A CVS Caremark Shift Supervisor B said:

“CVS claims to have opportunities, I have yet to see them...”
“At the retail level, and as a non-salary full-time employee, CVS has nice benefits and about 2 weeks paid vacation time. You are given a lot of responsibility, but I consider this to be a good thing…” –
3,000 Reviews

CVS Caremark President and CEO Larry J. Merlo

Larry J. Merlo
43% Approve

Dollar General

www.dollargeneral.com HQ: Goodlettsville, TN NYSE: DG

Dollar General is an exciting place these days. Not only is the shopping experience the best it has ever been, our rapid growth has created tremendous career opportunities throughout the company. DG…Full Overview

A Dollar General Stocker/Cashier said:

49% Approve

HPS

www.healthplan.com HQ: Tampa, FL

An HPS Assembly Line said:

“A good experience with really nice people, the building and property were nice as well.”
“Nice building (exterior and interior) Good property Loyal workers Opportunities for growth Flexible hours” –

Jeff Bak