Top Companies in Phoenix, AZ

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Phoenix based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 2,365 Companies
Sort by

Gigya

www.gigya.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

A Gigya Business Development Representative said:

“I've been working in the Phoenix office for less than a year- in the Phoenix Office”
“Good work life balance, awesome potential for growth, really good people to work with. Fun atmosphere that rewards you for hard work. Really good benefits and great pay.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Gigya CEO Patrick Salyer

Patrick Salyer
84% Approve

Systems Evolution

www.sysev.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH

A Systems Evolution Principal Consultant said:

“Best Career Decision was to join SEI”
“There is nowhere else that I have been where there is so much independence given to each and every one of us to make key decisions and participate in the overall business. True and real ownership…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Systems Evolution Founder & CEO Dan Pierce

Dan Pierce
99% Approve

Roth Staffing

www.rothstaffing.com HQ: Orange, CA

We are a fun company.We are recognized as a creative leader and consistently ranked as one of the largest in our industry with more than 100 branch offices nationwide. We never wanted to be the…Full Overview

A Roth Staffing employee said:

“Best place I've ever worked!”
“Roth Staffing sincerely keeps the employees' best interests in mind. Sometimes there's a glitch with a new idea or program but it is almost always fixed immediately and is just part of working for a…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Roth Staffing CEO Ben Roth

Ben Roth
88% Approve

Crexendo

www.crexendo.com HQ: Tempe, AZ NYSE: EXE

A Crexendo Accounting said:

“Great company, regretted leaving but spouse got transferred!”
“I worked at Crexendo for nearly 5 years and loved the company. There were lots of changes, but change created a wealth of opportunity within the company. They have built a fun, interactive culture…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Crexendo Chairman and CEO Steven G. Mihaylo

Steven G. Mihaylo
67% Approve

Paycom

www.paycom.com HQ: Oklahoma City, OK NYSE: PAYC

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a…Full Overview

A Paycom Sales Executive said:

“Fantastic Professional Experience”
“Great pay, great benefits, close relationships with office regional and corporate managers, world class training. Sales isn't too difficult when you have as great of a product as Paycom, tons of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paycom President Chad Richison

Chad Richison
89% Approve

Dex Media

www.dexmedia.com HQ: Dallas, TX NASDAQ: DXM

Corporate Profile Dex Media™ is a provider of social, local and mobile marketing solutions. The expertise of our marketing consultants helps more than 600,000 local businesses across the United…Full Overview

A Dex Media Premise Marketing Consultant said:

“The best thing ever happened to me is Dex Media! Really!”
“Unlimited products to offer in today’s ever growing on line market in order to help customers, unlimited earnings here...really! 6 figures in my second year (and almost 6 in first year)....Need to be…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Dex Media CEO Peter J. McDonald

Peter J. McDonald
63% Approve

Healthcare Solutions Team

www.healthcaresolutionsteam.com HQ: Lombard, IL

An Healthcare Solutions Team National Marketing Director/Partner said:

“Looking for a career with a company that always delivers, with financial security and upward mobility? Look no further!”
“This is the job everyone dreams of. To be able to control your own time, determine your own income, receive world class training and guidance and help people every day is what many companies offer…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Grant Born & Joe Eichman
91% Approve

WestStar TalkRadio Network

www.weststar.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ

A WestStar TalkRadio Network Marketing said:

“Broadcasting + Technical Advice + Media = Success”
“This company combines the best of national broadcasting media, online marketing, and digital efforts. To the person here is said the environment is not creative, they must not be working at this…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

E. Barry Young
80% Approve

Avisolve

www.avisolve.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ

An Avisolve Senior Account Executive said:

“Wish I would have started here sooner!!”
“Great team, fantastic pay and ability to work from home without the dumb call requirements, blitz days or useless meetings like my old job. I came from one of the "big" IT places and I can tell you…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com HQ: Dallas, TX

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international…Full Overview

A Ryan, LLC Consultant said:

“Ryan is Rewarding”
“Ryan is different. A career at Ryan is truly rewarding. With the implementation of MyRyan, a revolutionary approach to work-life balance, Brint Ryan has empowered me to achieve the highest levels of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ryan, LLC CEO and Managing Principal G. Brint Ryan