Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Portland, OR

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Portland based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,919 Companies
Sort by

Propeller Resources

www.propellerresources.com HQ: Portland, OR

A Propeller Resources Associate said:

“Great People, Great Leadership, Great Company!”
“This company is doing things the right way. It all starts at the top with the leadership. The two owners invest a lot of time, resources and effort in developing their employees and making sure that…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

New Relic

www.newrelic.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Here at New Relic, we have a passion for crafting extraordinary and beautiful products that help and inspire people to build modern software. We are a software analytics company that makes sense…Full Overview

A New Relic Technical Support Engineer said:

“Support is respected”
“Awesome people Rapid change in product Developers respect support Hard problems to solve that keep you learning Watching a startup grow up Great office with a fantastic view!” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Lew Cirne
92% Approve

Online Business Systems

www.obsglobal.com HQ: Winnipeg, Canada

About Us In the mid 1980’s, Chuck Loewen envisioned a company where business and technology professionals would have fulfilling careers and be treated like friends, and where clients would be treated…Full Overview

An Online Business Systems Intermediate Consultant said:

“Great Company, Great People!”
“The people are very friendly, great to work with, and know their stuff! - Salary seems to be consistent with the local market, if not a bit higher - Flexibility to try new tracks and learn new…” –

Overall CEO Rating

Online Business Systems President and Chief Executive Officer Charles (Chuck) Loewen

Charles (Chuck) Loewen
95% Approve

Elemental Technologies

www.elementaltechnologies.com HQ: Portland, OR

An Elemental Technologies employee said:

“Hard Work, Great Culture, Growing All the Time”
“Great coworkers, great culture, very hard working but fun group. People have a lot of passion and drive for their jobs. It's small enough to feel close to people but we're growing which is great for…” –

Sam Blackman

Campus Crusade for Christ

www.cru.org HQ: Orlando, FL

A Campus Crusade for Christ Regional Office Intern said:

“Cru cares about its people and pursuing its mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.”
“Cru's organization and culture are oriented around accomplishing its mission to preach Jesus to the world. The leadership has the utmost integrity and the organization is filled with wonderful people…” –

Stephen Douglass

Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

www.wsandco.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Whether you are just starting your career, or are a seasoned insurance professional, WS&Co. offers a range of career opportunities in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to become part of a…Full Overview

A Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. Account Executive said:

“Great Place to Work. Great Life/Work Balance”
“Flexible hours, great communication, great management” –

Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. CEO Charles Rosson

Charles Rosson

MAVERICK Technologies

www.joinmaverick.com HQ: Columbia, IL

Every day we talk to manufacturers who have the data, capabilities and expertise they need to take their companies to the next level — but they’re still waiting to get there. That’s where we come in…Full Overview

A MAVERICK Technologies Project Support Resource said:

“My experience here at Maverick has been a positive one so far, I am excited for my future with this company.”
“The top reason I came to Maverick was the opportunities available within the company. There are a lot of different things you can do and experience with the different projects that Maverick acquires…” –

MAVERICK Technologies CEO Paul J. Galeski

Paul J. Galeski

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Facilities Coordinator said:

“Good experience”
“Got me a job quickly and were helpful answering any questions i had. Best recruiting agency out there by far” –
1,812 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Jive Software

www.jivesoftware.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA NASDAQ: JIVE

JOIN THE TEAM Jive isn’t like most companies. We’re serious about changing the world. Making a difference. And having a lot of fun in the process. If you just want a job, Jive is not for you. But if…Full Overview

A Jive Software Associate Escalation Manager said:

“Great company Even if they still believe they are a startup when that ship sailed years ago”
“Fun office culture, hard working teams,great collaboration. I was able to discuss my views with the VP of Engineering after working at the company for 2 months right out of college working in…” –

Elisa Steele
96% Approve

Ultimate Software

www.ultimatesoftware.com HQ: Weston, FL NASDAQ: ULTI

An Ultimate Software Customer Success Manager said:

“Ultimate Software, the ultimate place to work”
“Co-workers are like extended family and go above and beyond for our client partners and one another. Benefits package is one of the best in the USA!” –

Ultimate Software Chairman, President, and CEO Scott Scherr