Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Portland, OR

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Portland based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,841 Companies
Sort by

Propeller Resources

www.propellerresources.com HQ: Portland, OR

A Propeller Resources Associate said:

“Great People, Great Leadership, Great Company!”
“This company is doing things the right way. It all starts at the top with the leadership. The two owners invest a lot of time, resources and effort in developing their employees and making sure that…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Online Business Systems

www.obsglobal.com HQ: Winnipeg, Canada

About Us In the mid 1980’s, Chuck Loewen envisioned a company where business and technology professionals would have fulfilling careers and be treated like friends, and where clients would be treated…Full Overview

An Online Business Systems Consultant said:

“Great place to work”
“Of the IT companies I have worked at, this ranks in the top 1%. The work environment, the salary, the benefits, and the work itself are all very, very good. And they provide a generous annual…” –

Overall CEO Rating

Online Business Systems President and Chief Executive Officer Charles (Chuck) Loewen

Charles (Chuck) Loewen
94% Approve

MAVERICK Technologies

www.joinmaverick.com HQ: Columbia, IL

Every day we talk to manufacturers who have the data, capabilities and expertise they need to take their companies to the next level — but they’re still waiting to get there. That’s where we come in…Full Overview

A MAVERICK Technologies Project Support Resource said:

“My experience here at Maverick has been a positive one so far, I am excited for my future with this company.”
“The top reason I came to Maverick was the opportunities available within the company. There are a lot of different things you can do and experience with the different projects that Maverick acquires…” –

MAVERICK Technologies CEO Paul J. Galeski

Paul J. Galeski

Elemental Technologies

www.elementaltechnologies.com HQ: Portland, OR

An Elemental Technologies Operations said:

“Excellent Company!!”
“Elemental really shines through by providing their employees all the training and tools they need to succeed at their job. The biggest perk for me personally is that I get constant feedback from the…” –

Sam Blackman

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Recruiter said:

“The Best Company to Work for in America”
“The people in this company are hands down the best part of this job. These are people that will become lifelong friends and push you to become the best professional you can be. Insight Global's…” –
1,702 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.

www.wsandco.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Whether you are just starting your career, or are a seasoned insurance professional, WS&Co. offers a range of career opportunities in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to become part of a…Full Overview

A Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. Account Executive said:

“Great Place to Work. Great Life/Work Balance”
“Flexible hours, great communication, great management” –

Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. CEO Charles Rosson

Charles Rosson

Campus Crusade for Christ

www.cru.org HQ: Orlando, FL

A Campus Crusade for Christ Regional Office Intern said:

“Cru cares about its people and pursuing its mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.”
“Cru's organization and culture are oriented around accomplishing its mission to preach Jesus to the world. The leadership has the utmost integrity and the organization is filled with wonderful people…” –

Stephen Douglass

Iconic Solutions

iconic-inc.com HQ: Portland, OR

An Iconic Solutions Senior Account Executive said:

“Earning my MBA, but being paid for it.”
“As I was searching for my next position, I wanted to find a career that wouldn't hold me back. Iconic Solutions has given me a chance to pursue my dreams that I didn't think I could reach unless I…” –

Iconic Solutions CEO/President Courtney Brewington

Courtney Brewington

Cresa

www.cresa.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Cresa Principal said:

“Working at Cresa is awesome!”
“Cresa is a team oriented environment that embraces collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit. The tenant only platform is an invaluable differentiator when competing to win new business! It is…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Leslie

Heffernan Insurance Brokers

www.heffins.com HQ: Walnut Creek, CA

An Heffernan Insurance Brokers Assistant Vice President said:

“Heffernan Review”
“Company is responsive to needs, Helps employees get a head if that's what they want, Provides great Medical Plans, Rewards all employees for a great job, there when you need them, Provides the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

F. Michael Heffernan