Top Companies in Raleigh, NC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Raleigh based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,391 Companies
Sort by

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig SharePoint Consultant said:

“Great experience! Great people to work with!”
“This was my first job since I was laid off from a job I had been at for almost 20 years. There was a huge layoff and although you always know it can happen, it kind of surprised me. The uDig team…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

PointSource

www.pointsource.us HQ: Raleigh, NC

A PointSource Senior Software Architect said:

“Innovative work, fun culture, great coworkers”
“This company is home to the best and the brightest people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The current employees are the cream of the crop--most come from very large software companies and…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Hugill

Merge Healthcare

www.merge.com HQ: Chicago, IL NASDAQ: MRGE

A Merge Healthcare Manager said:

“eClinical Transition”
“Great local leadership with vision. Being part of a team that is transforming an industry is very cool. The company has been very patient with our group as we developed and rolled out a new platform…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Justin C. Dearborn
67% Approve

Concord Hospitality

www.concordhotels.com HQ: Raleigh, NC

A Concord Hospitality employee said:

“One of the best companies to work for, if you like that sort of thing...”
“Working for Concord is not just another job that you'll want to leave in 2 - 3 years. You can have a real career with Concord; grow and develop into a true hospitality partner. Your compensation…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mark G. Laport
92% Approve

Aspen Square Management

www.aspensquare.com HQ: West Springfield, MA

An Aspen Square Management said:

“Simply the Best!”
“Where to start? My career with Aspen Square Management has been a long one- there are many positive things I can say about this company. First of all, upper management is supportive, available, down…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Fred Anthony
92% Approve

ADP

www.adp.com HQ: Barcelona, Spain NASDAQ: ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over…Full Overview

An ADP District Manager said:

“Great place to grow, develop and learn”
“Huge emphasis on development and learning new sales skills Great management and team mentoring Great services and support from marketing Teamwork is essential” –
1,649 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez

Carlos A. Rodriguez
91% Approve

BMC Software

www.bmc.com HQ: Houston, TX

Are you motivated and inspired by innovation? Are you ready to join a company that puts technology at the forefront of business transformation? If so, you’re the kind of person we’re looking for…Full Overview

A BMC Software Senior Inside Sales Representative said:

“Inside Sales”
“excellent product... excellent vision of future industry needs...” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

BMC Software Chairman and CEO Bob Beauchamp

Bob Beauchamp
65% Approve

Fusion-io

www.fusionio.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT NYSE: FIO

About Fusion-io Fusion-io delivers the world’s data faster. Our Fusion ioMemory platform accelerates databases, virtualization, cloud computing, big data, and the applications that drive our economy…Full Overview

A Fusion-io Software QA Engineer said:

“Small company with lots of potential.”
“As with all small companies there are lots of opportunities to make a positive mark. Also for folks looking for a challenge, I believe this is the company for you. Management is pretty flexible in…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Fusion-io President Shane Robison

Shane Robison
87% Approve

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse

flemingsprimesteakhouse.com HQ: Tampa, FL

A Fleming's Prime Steakhouse Server said:

“Great place to work”
“Management is fair, hours are good, and the check average is very high, especially if you know how to sell wine.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Skip Fox

Ashley Ellis

www.ashleyellis.com HQ: Naperville, IL

An Ashley Ellis IT Search Executive said:

“It takes a lot of work but you earn what you put into it”
“Ashley Ellis provides employees with on-going training and tons of support. You're basically running your own business by bringing in clients and recruiting candidates - if you put into it what you…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Raleigh, NC - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 3,966 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.