Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Raleigh, NC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Raleigh based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,603 Companies
Sort by

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig SharePoint Consultant said:

“Great experience! Great people to work with!”
“This was my first job since I was laid off from a job I had been at for almost 20 years. There was a huge layoff and although you always know it can happen, it kind of surprised me. The uDig team…” –

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

Intralign

www.intralign.com HQ: Scottsdale, AZ

An Intralign Physician Assistant said:

“Intralign is an innovative, progressive healthcare company that I'm very happy to work for.”
“This is a great job for a physician assistant if you want to be in the OR exclusively, doing cases in multiple specialties and working with a variety of talented surgeons. Compensation and benefits…” –

Rick Ferreira

Epic Games

www.epicgames.com HQ: Raleigh, NC

​​​Why Epic?​​ We hire extremely talented and experienced people, and give them all of the resources they need to succeed in a structured but casual and open environment. We invite everyone’s input…Full Overview

An Epic Games Decline/NA said:

“Open Culture Company”
“1.) The people who work at Epic are all Down To earth People 2.) We Are Technologically Advanced & One of The Top Developers of Entertainment Software 3.) We are Ambitious & Have room to Grow.” –

Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney

Tim Sweeney
96% Approve

Dude Solutions

www.dudesolutions.com HQ: Cary, NC

Full Overview

A Dude Solutions In Technology said:

“Company like no other in the area”
“The company culture is amazing - very positive and uplifting. I've worked in several area organizations that did not allow you as an employee to grow and adapt to the new position. Everyone from…” –

iTalent

www.italentcorp.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

An iTalent Change Management Program Manager said:

““Great company! I am enjoying it thoroughly. Vastly different than any other consulting group. ””
“Collaborative co-workers and leadership! A truly friendly atmosphere in which they care about your happiness and growth. Management is supportive and easy to work with. The orientation and equipment…” –

iTalent CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe

Renee La Londe

Academy Mortgage

www.academymortgage.com HQ: Sandy, UT

An Academy Mortgage District Manager said:

“Academy Mortgage is committed to delivering the best possible service, both internally and externally. People matter!”
“Academy is dedicated to their employees. Everyone is extremely polite and user friendly. This is a company with a lot of heart and soul, but still remains on the cutting edge of all aspects of our…” –

Academy Mortgage President Adam Kessler

Adam Kessler

Clarkston Consulting

www.clarkstonconsulting.com HQ: Durham, NC

A Clarkston Consulting Associate Consultant said:

“The culture, compensation, and coworkers are amazing.”
“Not up or out, focus on development, great people.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Clarkston Consulting CEO Tom Finegan

Tom Finegan
88% Approve

Builders Mutual Insurance

www.buildersmutual.com HQ: Raleigh, NC

A Builders Mutual Insurance Anonymous said:

“The laid-back, welcoming culture and atmosphere that you would expect from a tier 1 tech company.”
“Builders Mutual makes you feel like part of the team from day one. Easily one of the most welcoming and inviting places I have ever worked. After several years in the Military, BMIC provided a…” –

John Boggs

ROI Revolution

www.roirevolution.com HQ: Raleigh, NC

A ROI Revolution Analyst said:

“A wonderful company with great people and tons of opportunity!”
“The best way to describe ROI is that it has a great atmosphere and office culture. Everyone in the office, no matter what their position, seems to genuinely enjoy their work and are excited about…” –

Timothy Seward

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Principal Webcenter Consultant said:

“Fast Growing I.T. Consulting company”
“very professional and energetic staff. Carly and Stephani are nice person to work with. They help me from starting to end finding my next contract.” –
1,882 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson