Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Raleigh, NC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Raleigh based upon employee reviews.

Change location
1120 of 1,611 Companies
Sort by

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Senior Professional said:

“A great place to build a career.”
“The talent level of the staff is unmatched. Regardless of discipline or which team you are part of there are smart people ready and willing to partner together to handle whatever comes along. One…” –

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz

John C. Atz
98% Approve

Birst

www.birst.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Birst brings the benefits of fact-based decision making to a much broader audience than ever before. Founded in 2005 by Business Intelligence experts, we witnessed firsthand the power of…Full Overview

A Birst Sales Director said:

“A Great Opportunity-Join if you can”
“Opportunity is abound here. The Business Intelligence space is a crowded one. Birst stands out above the rest for its customers and employees. Birst offers a fantastic product with a strong value…” –

Brad Peters

Guidewire

www.guidewire.com HQ: Foster City, CA NYSE: GWRE

Join the Guidewire Team! Thanks for your interest! We're pleased that you're thinking of investing your time and energy with us. At Guidewire, a combination of humane working conditions, an excellent…Full Overview

A Guidewire employee said:

“Continuous challenge, entertainment and opportunity, its a great place to work.”
“Guidewire has challenged me to grow and develop both professionally and personally. The people are incredibly smart and innovative and knowledge sharing is a common practice. They continue to remain…” –

Guidewire CEO Marcus Ryu

Marcus Ryu
99% Approve

Campus Crusade for Christ

www.cru.org HQ: Orlando, FL

A Campus Crusade for Christ Regional Director said:

“Cru”
“Great environment to work in.” –

Stephen Douglass
100% Approve

Eastman Chemical

www.eastman.com HQ: Kingsport, TN NYSE: EMN

An Eastman Chemical Director said:

“Great company to work for, continuing to drive innnovation and growth”
“Company is growing and driving a real emphasis on innovation. Management sees value of employee development and recognize the individual.” –

Eastman Chemical Chief Executive Officer Mark J. Costa

Mark J. Costa

Firespotter Labs

www.firespotter.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Firespotter Labs Sales said:

“Energetic and challenging, fast paced and fast growth”
“Individuality is really important, can't beat the supporting benefits like meals, snacks, cell and gym money, overall exciting place with really talented leadership” –

Craig Walker
100% Approve

Cornerstone OnDemand

www.cornerstoneondemand.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA NASDAQ: CSOD

Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. Over 12 million users across 190 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential…Full Overview

A Cornerstone OnDemand Regional Sales Manager said:

“Growing Company with Great Opportunities”
“Innovative company. Great company benefits. Everyone at the company is working towards a common goal. Management is great, very supportive, and wants you to succeed!” –

Cornerstone OnDemand President & CEO Adam Miller

Adam Miller

Veredus

www.vereduscorp.com HQ: Tampa, FL

A Veredus Business Analyst said:

“A superior recruiting company”
“Veredus is the best staffing company that I have worked with because they take the extra time to speak with you, understand your skillset and needs, and find a position that is a good fit for you.” –

Dan Rodriguez
97% Approve

Hair Club

www.hairclub.com HQ: Boca Raton, FL

An Hair Club Membership Advisor said:

“Wouldnt Change My Job for the World”
“In the past 3 years I have had 2 days that I walked away saying I needed a glass of wine. That was everyday at my last job. This job has not only made me financially stable but mentally as well. It…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hair Club President & CEO Armen Markarian

Armen Markarian
92% Approve

Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com HQ: Miami, FL

A Brand Institute Director Brand Development said:

“Can't speak for everyone but I like it here.”
“I have worked for two Fortune 500 companies in a 25 year career thus far and this was my first opportunity to work at an agency (hired a bunch in my previous stops, actually had worked with BI on the…” –

Brand Institute President and CEO Jim Dettore