Top Companies in Redhill, South East England, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Redhill based upon employee reviews.

Change location
16 of 6 Companies
Sort by

Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com HQ: Stamford, CT NYSE: PBI

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused…Full Overview

A Pitney Bowes Senior Sales Consultant said:

“If you're good at Pitney Bowes you would not complain! If you want to earn £100k+ come and join in!!”
“Pitney Bowes is the best place to work as it rewards you beyond your wildest expectations. You can pay for big things in your life with just one months salary e.g. wedding, buying a house. It is a…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Pitney Bowes CEO Marc Lautenbach

Marc Lautenbach
71% Approve

NHS Management

nhsmanagement.com HQ: Tuscaloosa, AL

A NHS Management Clinical Trials Pharmacy Technician said:

“The NHS is OK”
“I have been lucky that I have managed to tailor my job to suit myself and my family needs. This is by working part-time and not having to work weekends and bank holidays.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

NHS Management President & CEO Norman Estes

Norman Estes
38% Approve

Rapiscan Systems

www.rapiscansystems.com HQ: Torrance, CA

A Rapiscan Systems Engineer said:

“Interesting work , Inept And Out Of Touch Senior Management Using 'Victorian' Methods.”
“Relatively 'safe' sector compared to other engineering fields. Interesting multiple skill sets work place.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Ajay Mehra
8% Approve

Black & Veatch

www.bv.com HQ: Redhill, United Kingdom

A Black & Veatch Civil Engineer Level III said:

“very helpfull to my career development”
“Nice environment Work with very bright people” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Black & Veatch Chairman, President & CEO Steven L. Edwards

Steven L. Edwards
Not Yet Rated

Aquila Group

www.aquilaheywood.co.uk HQ: Redhill, United Kingdom

An Aquila Group employee said:

“Successful company, difficult working culture”
“Reputation of delivering to a consistently high quality. Colleagues are all smart people, without exception. The company is currently financially stable. Remuneration is good, with competitive…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

David Ackroyd
Not Yet Rated

Tata Consultancy Services

www.tcs.com HQ: Mumbai, India Mumbai: TCSN

A Tata Consultancy Services AST said:

“Works like Indian Govt company, need to come out of this image quickly.”
“- Ethical Company. - Tata brand name is valued in India. - Biggest Indian software company. - Work life balance can be maintained. Has quite less work pressure. - One of the first India company…” –
6,548 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Tata Consultancy Services CEO & Managing Director Natarajan Chandrasekaran

Natarajan Chandrasekaran
89% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Redhill, South East England, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.