Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Redmond, WA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Redmond based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 401 Companies
Sort by

BitTitan

www.bittitan.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

A BitTitan Pre-Sales Representative said:

“Fast paced, lots of rewards, smart people”
“You'll work with very smart people and get a lot of support along the way. They make it easy to work hard. That's a huge benefit if you're interested in super-charging your career. There is a high…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Geeman Yip
100% Approve

P2 Solutions Group

p2solutionsgroup.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A P2 Solutions Group Lync Engineer said:

“Great Management, solid benefits and salary”
“Great management Great Salary and benefits package The management team really knows their stuff, and is always available to speak to their employees via phone or email. Nice to be able to have good…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Prime 8 Consulting

www.prime8consulting.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

A Prime 8 Consulting Project Manager said:

“Wonderful Opportunities!”
“Everyone at Prime 8 genuinely cares about you. They arrange for ongoing trainings, presentations about what other people in the company are working on and they expanding. I love that there are so…” –

Prime 8 Consulting Founder & CEO Drew Sharp

Drew Sharp
93% Approve

Affirma Consulting

www.affirmaconsulting.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

An Affirma Consulting Software Design Engineer said:

“Good company to work for.”
“Helpful and friendly people. They were able to provide me with additional hardware for software development. They also worked with another company to find me another contract when mine was…” –

Michael Brown
90% Approve

Wimmer Solutions

www.wimmersolutions.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A Wimmer Solutions Senior Technical Program Manager said:

“Excellent place to work! They really take great care of their employees”
“PTO, competitive salaries with the marketplace” –

Matt Sauri
100% Approve

Murphy and Associates

www.murphyandassoc.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

A Murphy and Associates Program Manager said:

“Great Experience, Great Company, Fantastic!”
“Close contact, Great communication, Full Visibilty” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Erik Murphy
82% Approve

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Director of Operations said:

“Aegis - Working hard to enhance the lives of its residents and staff”
“I believe that there is a very supportive work environment. They believe that employees come first and it shows! This philosophy translates to better performance from staff which residents see and…” –

Dwayne Clark
96% Approve

Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com HQ: Seattle, WA

What makes us unique? Slalom Consulting brings business and technology expertise together to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, enhance the customer experience, and…Full Overview

A Slalom Consulting Business Analyst said:

“Good so far, haven't had to communicate much other than email and initial interview”
“Got laptop and was sent on my way to job. I never needed much of their direction so once I got to my job place, it was like I was now an employee of the client.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Slalom Consulting CEO Brad Jackson

Brad Jackson
96% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Business Analyst/Project Manager said:

“Exceptional Company!”
“What a treat to work for this company! I was recruited by Insight Global's Katherine Vlahovich and Account Manager Cory Engstrom in Bellevue, WA. They are a great team. Katherine is a hard-working…” –
1,811 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Revel Consulting

www.revelconsulting.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

AT THE CORE OF EVERY REVEL ASSOCIATE, YOU’LL FIND AN ENTREPRENEUR. At Revel, we practice PURE Consulting—the refined form of consulting that reduces barriers between great minds and great…Full Overview

A Revel Consulting Associate said:

“Hip, pure consulting. Every project is different, but there's no firm I'd rather be at!”
“Top local tech clients, high profile projects, guaranteed income (pro bono work in-between projects). What's not to like? Very energetic, constantly striving (and succeeding!) in challenging their…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Revel Consulting CEO Vikas Kamran