Top Companies in Redmond, WA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Redmond based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 371 Companies
Sort by

BitTitan

www.bittitan.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

A BitTitan Pre-Sales Representative said:

“Fast paced, lots of rewards, smart people”
“You'll work with very smart people and get a lot of support along the way. They make it easy to work hard. That's a huge benefit if you're interested in super-charging your career. There is a high…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Geeman Yip

Prime 8 Consulting

www.prime8consulting.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

A Prime 8 Consulting Business Consultant said:

“Another V- Microsoft compnay”
“Great people. Good pay rate/benefits. Well connected at Microsoft.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Prime 8 Consulting Founder & CEO Drew Sharp

Drew Sharp
97% Approve

Wimmer Solutions

www.wimmersolutions.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A Wimmer Solutions Project Manager said:

“Strong Focus, Great Values, Real People”
“They know where value starts. Balanced formula for success. Relationships before transactions. Competency before loyalty. Effectiveness before efficiency.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matt Sauri

P2 Solutions Group

p2solutionsgroup.com HQ: Seattle, WA

A P2 Solutions Group Lync Engineer said:

“Great Management, solid benefits and salary”
“Great management Great Salary and benefits package The management team really knows their stuff, and is always available to speak to their employees via phone or email. Nice to be able to have good…” –

Not Yet Rated

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Software Development Engineer In Test said:

“Kind and caring”
“I was fresh out of school so the opportunities presented to me were not as great as they could be had I had some experience so it was definitely a pro at how fast they managed to find me a job and…” –
1,550 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

Affirma Consulting

www.affirmaconsulting.com HQ: Bellevue, WA

An Affirma Consulting Software Design Engineer said:

“Good company to work for.”
“Helpful and friendly people. They were able to provide me with additional hardware for software development. They also worked with another company to find me another contract when mine was…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michael Brown
90% Approve

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Public Relations Director said:

“Excellence in assisted-living care that also translates to excellent employees.”
“When I first began, the people here welcomed me with a special sign on my office window and immediately I felt like I was part of the team! It's a true family here and the people are absolutely…” –

Dwayne Clark
94% Approve

Revel Consulting

www.revelconsulting.com HQ: Kirkland, WA

AT THE CORE OF EVERY REVEL ASSOCIATE, YOU’LL FIND AN ENTREPRENEUR. At Revel, we practice PURE Consulting—the refined form of consulting that reduces barriers between great minds and great…Full Overview

A Revel Consulting Senior Associate said:

“Small but doing big things!”
“Work Life balance, flexible work schedule, Good compensation, Valuable networking events, entrepreneurial culture encouraging innovative problem solving methods.” –

Revel Consulting CEO Vikas Kamran

Vikas Kamran
91% Approve

3Sharp

www.3sharp.com HQ: Redmond, WA

A 3Sharp Project Manager said:

“2 Month SharePoint PM Contactor”
“Smart and dedicated leaders and employees. Growing slowly but intelligently staying grounded and focused on their strong qualities, Microsoft products, while growing into large accounts. The PM…” –

Philip Welt

Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com HQ: Seattle, WA

What makes us unique? Slalom Consulting brings business and technology expertise together to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, enhance the customer experience, and…Full Overview

A Slalom Consulting Business Analyst said:

“Good so far, haven't had to communicate much other than email and initial interview”
“Got laptop and was sent on my way to job. I never needed much of their direction so once I got to my job place, it was like I was now an employee of the client.” –

Slalom Consulting CEO Brad Jackson