Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Redwood City, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Redwood City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 372 Companies
Sort by

Kenandy

www.kenandy.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

Full Overview

A Kenandy Software Engineer said:

“Its Fantastic product and Awesome place to Work for...”
“I have worked in a ERP startup earlier and Multi billion dollar ERP products before joining Kenandy. Believe me, Kenandy takes away the major pain points of all big ERP softwares out there in the…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sandra L. Kurtzig

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

www.kpcb.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA

A Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers KPCB Design Fellow said:

“Kleiner Perkins fellows 2014”
“Great connections, lectures, events, learning opportunities, and mentorship. A wide variety of job opportunities was presented and the events were well-scheduled and executed” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Doerr

C3 Energy

www.c3energy.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

The human capital team assembled at C3 Energy is extraordinary. Our employees include PhD’s and graduate students in machine learning, computer science, power systems, etc., from some of the world’s…Full Overview

A C3 Energy Senior Technical Writer said:

“Dynamic, brilliant, ambitious team.”
“Dream team of world-class engineers, scientists, and strategists developing a game-changing analytics platform for the world's leading energy companies. If that's not enough, you get the best dev…” –

C3 Energy CEO Thomas M. Siebel

Thomas M. Siebel
92% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Data Entry Operator said:

“Tiffany Tanquary was always available to answer any questions and/or help with any issues that require attention.”
“Right from the beginning, the people at Insight Global have been professional, helpful and transparent about the whole process. The recruiter I worked is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable…” –
1,905 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

LendingClub

www.lendingclub.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NYSE: LC

A LendingClub said:

“There's a definitive line between interns (aka "intern resources") and "real" employees.”
“Intern wages are pretty solidly above Nordstrom Rack/retail wages. Of course there are no benefits. They also don't take out taxes, which may hurt you in the long run when you file taxes yourself…” –

LendingClub Co-Founder & CEO Renaud Laplanche

Renaud Laplanche

Storm8

www.storm8.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

Storm8, Inc. is a leading mobile social gaming network, developer and publisher Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading mobile social gaming network, developer and publisher for iOS and…Full Overview

A Storm8 employee said:

“Amazing culture, perks and leadership team!!”
“I could exceed the max character limit on this one... Let me just start by saying this, I would highly recommend Storm8 to my friends, family, or anyone looking to learn, build, and have fun…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Perry Tam
90% Approve

Wildfire Interactive

www.wildfireapp.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

A Wildfire Interactive Sales Associate said:

“Energetic, motivating, constantly changing”
“Great people with a serious drive” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Wildfire Interactive Founder & CEO Victoria Ransom

Victoria Ransom
96% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

What we do for you Larry Page, our co-founder and CEO, once described the “perfect search engine” as something that “understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you want…Full Overview

A Google Software Engineer said:

“Pretty challenging”
“Great atmosphere fun employees Great food great opportunities” –
2,809 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

Inflection

www.inflection.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

To find out more about our culture, our story, and all the wild office happenings, check out the links below: • http://inflection.com/about/ • http://inflection.com/blog…Full Overview

An Inflection employee said:

“When Someone Offers You a Seat On a Rocket Ship, You Get On”
“Accelerated growth opportunities with no artificial barriers to the impact you can make. Everyone is hired as a star player and that expectation drives everyone to perform at a very high level…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matthew Monahan
92% Approve

Talend

www.talend.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

Founded in 2006 in Paris, France, Talend has quickly grown from a startup organization to a global market leader in the open source middleware space. The recognized leader in open source integration…Full Overview

A Talend Marketing said:

“On the Cusp of Greatness”
“Talend offers a positive, team-oriented work environment. The company is pre-IPO, with revenue and customers, and competes successfully in a blistering hot space that’s only getting bigger. Net/net…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Talend CEO Mike Tuchen