Top Companies in Redwood City, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Redwood City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 337 Companies
Sort by

Paxata

www.paxata.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

A Paxata Senior Director, Solution Consulting said:

“Amazing group of people solving interesting problems”
“It's an early stage startup with the professionalism of a bigger company but the flexibility and individual accountability of a < 10 person company. The senior leadership all have big company and…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Prakash Nanduri

Kenandy

www.kenandy.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

Full Overview

A Kenandy Sales said:

“Excellent Company, poised for Growth!”
“-Ton of opportunity for professional growth -Industry leading management and executive team -Fast paced, exciting company culture -Strong financial backing -Ability to have a voice, and…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sandra L. Kurtzig

Replicon

www.replicon.com HQ: Calgary, Canada

We’re looking for energetic, talented professionals who thrive on high expectations. Our mission is simple: we want to see you exceed your goals and be recognized for hard work. We’re proud of our…Full Overview

A Replicon Front-End Web Developer said:

“Great Place to Work”
“- Great Team work - Great People to work with - Value talent and give talent opportunities to grow from within - Open and transparent culture - Low toleration for non-performers - Result…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Raj Narayanaswamy
76% Approve

Arrayent

www.arrayent.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

An Arrayent Technical Support said:

“A Cool Place to Work”
“Exciting technology with a group of smart dedicated employees headed by the coolest CEO in the Silicon Valley” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Shane Dyer
60% Approve

YMCA

www.ymca.net HQ: Chicago, IL

A YMCA Swim Instructor said:

“teamwork and loyalty is a must.”
“excercise, kind coworkers, good atmosphere, reliability, excellent benefits, free membership to the YMCA, access to first aid training, learn to be a lifeguard, friendly enviroment” –
1,232 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

YMCA President and CEO Neil Nicoll

Neil Nicoll
84% Approve

Regus

www.reguscareers.com HQ: Luxembourg, Luxembourg London: RGU.L

Full Overview

A Regus Market Director said:

“Regus is a great and innovative company that rewards hard work!”
“I've worked for the company for 9 years and constantly been asked to take on more new and exciting challenges. I've always been thanked and rewarded for my hard work and been given the support from…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Regus Chief Executive and Director Mark Dixon

Mark Dixon
55% Approve

Avangate

www.avangate.com HQ: Amsterdam, Netherlands

About Avangate Leading Cloud Commerce Provider Founded in 2006, Avangate is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are the agile eCommerce solutions provider trusted by Software and SaaS…Full Overview

An Avangate employee said:

“Stimulating and rewarding work environment!!”
“-Great product -Commitment to innovation and customer service -"Family" feel -Very collaborative -Great work life balance” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Carl Theobald

Badgeville

www.badgeville.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

A Badgeville Intern said:

“Great opportunities to learn lots”
“Free Delicious Meals, Great Management, Friendly Atmosphere” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Jon Shalowitz
Not Yet Rated

E la Carte

elacarte.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

An E la Carte Associate said:

“Vibrant startup with dynamic culture/technology”
“There's a lot of opportunity for growth at this company. I really enjoy the fact that you can pave your own career path. The technology is exciting to work with and the company has a lot of prospect.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Rajat Suri
50% Approve

Tidemark Systems

www.tidemark.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

A Tidemark Systems Applications Architect said:

“Start-up with great vision. This company is a winner.”
“Excellent vision - the product ideas are wonderful and will really transform the space. The founders are at the forefront of creating the vision. They are very customer-focused. The market for…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Christian Gheorghe
Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Redwood City, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 2,110 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.