Top Companies in Reston, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Reston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 455 Companies
Sort by

LMN Solutions (VA)

www.lmnsolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A LMN Solutions (VA) employee said:

“Best company I have worked for”
“There is a lot of love at the company, the management really cares about the employees and people. Everyone that works here really enjoys being together. Management strives to give the freedom to…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David J Lee
83% Approve

Resonate Insights

www.resonateinsights.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Resonate Insights Software Engineer said:

“Great place to work, with a technical edge”
“Working here has been a refreshing experience in the IT/Software Engineering field. You won't find very many places in the DC area like this. - The organization is, for the most part, metrics…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bryan Gernert
100% Approve

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Senior Software Engineer said:

“Great experience working as a contractor for UDig.”
“UDig helped me get on board quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed working for them on a 6 month to hire contract. Following my term at UDig, they helped me transition to my new position.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank
100% Approve

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions Regional Sales Manager said:

“Confidence and Culture”
“As a sales person the best tool I have is truly believing that we are the best Workday partner any client could choose. In every meeting I am brimming with Confidence that we are the best solution…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross

Carroll Ross
94% Approve

Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: RVBD

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and…Full Overview

A Riverbed Technology Major Account Executive said:

“A fantastic experience selling amazing products!”
“Riverbed's management cares about the employees and provides a stimulating but relatively low stress environment, which helps the employees thrive and produce.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riverbed Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Jerry M. Kennelly

Jerry M. Kennelly
94% Approve

Acclaim Technical Serivces

www.acclaimtechnical.com HQ: Huntington Beach, CA

An Acclaim Technical Serivces employee said:

“ATS - Employee Owned - Great place to work!”
“This was a good place to work but became even better once the company became Employee Owned. Not only does the company benefit but I also get a piece of the pie, as do all employees. Every single…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Trever Neves

SOALogix

www.soalogix.com HQ: Reston, VA

A SOALogix Consultant said:

“SOALogix gave me a great opportunity thank you.”
“I had a great opportunity to grow my experience and to build up you intensive carrier with the work atmosphere in SOALogix which provided a big deal of trust to their employees. it’s simply one of…” –

Rex Ahlstrom

IDM

www.integrated-dm.com HQ: Reston, VA

An IDM Account Director said:

“Great opportunity and learning experience.”
“Great work environment: Catered lunches, unlimited PTO, flat screen TV's... Goal oriented, professional co-workers. Opportunity to advance as fast as I could learn. Management does not micro manage…” –

Chad Slater

Speek

www.speek.com HQ: Washington, DC

A Speek Development Intern said:

“It was an awesome place for students to work as an intern.”
“- Cool employee, very helpful with the work and welcome new ideas from your side and they do actually consider in implementing those if they are good enough. - No dress code or anything only talent…” –

Pizza Hut

www.pizzahut.com HQ: Plano, TX

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands…Full Overview

A Pizza Hut Restaurant General Manager said:

“Excellent”
“Good people, training, benefits. Worked way from Customer Service to General Manager, Career Path if dedicated” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Pizza Hut CEO Scott Bergren

Scott Bergren
62% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Reston, VA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,626 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.