Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Reston, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Reston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 517 Companies
Sort by

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Senior Software Engineer said:

“Great experience working as a contractor for UDig.”
“UDig helped me get on board quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed working for them on a 6 month to hire contract. Following my term at UDig, they helped me transition to my new position.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions HCM Analyst said:

“Collaborative Solutions is a great, small HRIS consulting company on the rise.”
“As a new hire I felt immediately welcomed and supported. The whole atmosphere and environment is very positive and collaborative; everyone is available for you to reach out and speak with. They…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross

Carroll Ross
99% Approve

Aston Technologies

www.astontech.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN

An Aston Technologies Unified Communications Engineer said:

“Great experience!”
“Great place to work, lots of opportunities, advanced training, and great people to work with.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

James McRoberts

Latista Technologies

www.latista.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Latista Technologies employee said:

“Action-packed, high energy organization with tremendous potential”
“I've been working here for about a year and I am very pleased with my experience to the most part. LATISTA has the best product in the industry, an awesome senior management that runs the show…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Ramsey

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global employee said:

“Great Experience”
“Insight Global helped me find a job and set up an interview immediately with the company I was looking to work at. They have a helpful staff that is always there to answer your questions. They are…” –
1,905 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

The Goal

www.thegoalinc.com HQ: Dulles, VA

A The Goal Director said:

“Best company I've ever worked with”
“True Family, if you work hard you'll be there for life and you are truly appreciated” –

Not Yet Rated

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Project Manager/Associate said:

“I have been given more support in my personal career growth than I could have asked for.”
“The employee evaluation process is very transparent. As close to a meritocracy as you can reasonably expect. A very collaborative environment. Employee ownership model ensures the probability of…” –

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz

John C. Atz
98% Approve

Cynet Systems

www.cynetsystems.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Cynet Systems Trainer said:

“Opportunities to be Versatile”
“Having worked as a trainer with Cynet for the last few years have been a very fulfilling experience. If you are interested in working in an entrepreneurial set up, looking to learn and engage in all…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Trinadh Kavuri
75% Approve

Emergency Medicine Associates

www.emaonline.com HQ: Germantown, MD

At EMA, we believe that striking the right balance between life and work is essential to one’s personal and professional success. Our practice environment allows our employees to establish a…Full Overview

An Emergency Medicine Associates Emergency Physician said:

“A great company that respects its employees”
“I chose EMA over several of the other ER groups in northern Virginia because there seems to be a democratic feel to the structure of the company both in compensation and in its leadership. There…” –

Emergency Medicine Associates CEO Jacqueline Pollock

Jacqueline Pollock
91% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

What we do for you Larry Page, our co-founder and CEO, once described the “perfect search engine” as something that “understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you want…Full Overview

A Google Federal Sales said:

“Google Government”
“Outstanding work environment physically; Wonderful benefits for families; Free Food in each building all day every day” –
2,810 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page