Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Richardson, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Richardson based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 331 Companies
Sort by

Repeat Consultants

www.repeatconsultants.com HQ: McLean, VA

A Repeat Consultants Field Support Engineer said:

“I am very happy with Repeat Consultants for their treatment and the Salary they give me”
“Good treatments: Provided free phone, portable access point. If I encounter any issue, they immediately addressed it. I lost my pay check once, they immediate sent me another check. Good salary: I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Desktop Support Analyst said:

“Recruiter Lesiha Loftin is awesome. Ask for her by name.”
“Unlike most tech recruiting companies, Insight Global does not hire any schmoe off the street to start calling resumes. Lesiha Loftin is a pro's pro. She has a great attitude, positive energy and…” –
1,882 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

NWYC

www.nwyc.com HQ: Richardson, TX

A NWYC National Recruiting Coordinator said:

“Company with Christian cor values”
“It is a family oriented company and a very friendly place to work. Most the employees have been here over 15 years, so home office staff turnover is very low.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Adamson
100% Approve

HealthMarkets

www.healthmarkets.com HQ: North Richland Hills, TX

About HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency is changing the buying experience for health and related insurance products for individuals and families. We understand their…Full Overview

An HealthMarkets Manager said:

“turned the company around, and then relaunched Inspere to compete in the new health care world.”
“small, nimble, longstanding culture, people who want to do the right thing under the right leadership, looking out for the small consumer in the US” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

HealthMarkets President and CEO Kenneth J. (Ken) Fasola

Kenneth J. (Ken) Fasola
97% Approve

KellyMitchell Group

www.kellymitchell.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

We’re KellyMitchell—a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nation-wide. As an award-winning, professional services…Full Overview

A KellyMitchell Group Performance Test Engineer said:

“Outstanding Contractor”
“- Works with you to resolve any grievances with contracting company - Great staff; very personable - Awesome advocate for placing you in a position that best fits your skills” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder & CEO Cassandra Sanford

Cassandra Sanford
97% Approve

The Connor Group

www.connorgroup.com HQ: Miamisburg, OH

A The Connor Group Sales Manager said:

“The best job I've ever had!! Seriously!!”
“I love working with The Connor Group! I say working with because I do not feel like I work for them I feel like we all work together as a team and I love it! I have had the best leadership and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Connor Group Managing Partner Larry Connor

Larry Connor
90% Approve

Texas A&M

www.tamus.edu HQ: College Station, TX

A Texas A&M College Adviser said:

“Great non profit organization to work for. Serves a great purpose and is a very rewarding job.”
“You get to create great relationships with the students and staff that you work with.” –

Texas A&M President Mark A. Hussey

Mark A. Hussey
69% Approve

FireHost

www.firehost.com HQ: Richardson, TX

The FireHost Difference FireHost is the leader in secure cloud hosting, capable of protecting sensitive data and brand reputations of the world's enterprises. With infrastructure built for…Full Overview

A FireHost Sales said:

“The BEST place I have ever worked!!”
“The culture and environment at FireHost are top notch. This is the best place that I have ever worked by a long shot! The senior leadership have a great vision and it is a lot of fun being a part of…” –

Jim Lewandowski
88% Approve

UT Dallas

www.utdallas.edu HQ: Richardson, TX

An UT Dallas Teaching and Research Assistant said:

“Teaching and Research Assistant”
“Nice work environment, helpful colleague and professor, great guidance to perform well.” –

UT Dallas President David E. Daniel

David E. Daniel
96% Approve

Availity

www.availity.com HQ: Jacksonville, FL

An Availity N/A said:

“BEST PLACE TO WORK!”
“Great work life balance. A true team. Availity is a small professional family, everyone (including Senior level management) treats everyone with respect. Senior level management is always available…” –

Availity Chief Executive Officer Russ Thomas