Top Companies in Ronkonkoma, NY

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Ronkonkoma based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 36 Companies
Sort by

Aperio CI

www.aperioci.com HQ: Ronkonkoma, NY

An Aperio CI employee said:

“Best company I've worked for”
“Good people, good culture, relaxing working environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Duffy Mich Jr.
100% Approve

YAI National Institute

www.yai.org HQ: New York, NY

A YAI National Institute Residential Assistant Supervisor said:

“providing services to the developmentally disabled has given me a sense of self worth and made me a better person”
“I can safely say that YAI NIPD is one of the leading organizations in its field.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Stephen E. Freeman
73% Approve

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

www.learningcaregroup.com HQ: Novi, MI

Guiding Children’s First Steps Since 1988 Established in 1988 in Boca Raton, Florida, Tutor Time has more than 200 corporate and franchise child care schools throughout the United States, Hong…Full Overview

A Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Center Director said:

“Rewarding Experience”
“I love getting to see the growth in the children on a daily basis. The staff is so hard working and they show so much pride in what they do.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center CEO Barbara J. Beck

Barbara J. Beck
67% Approve

WPG Americas

www.wpgamericas.com HQ: San Jose, CA

A WPG Americas Inside Sales Representative said:

“Great benefits, competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, great coworkers - what more could you ask for.”
“The people working @ the company are professional, respectful, skilled, well-schooled and incredibly talented. Professional compensation is competitive to attract top talent. Time off policies are…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

Hawthorne Global Aviation Services

www.hawthorne.aero HQ: Ronkonkoma, NY

An Hawthorne Global Aviation Services Line Service said:

“great company”
“flexible hours, great people to work with, great customer sevice, best FBO on Long island” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Steven P. Levesque
Not Yet Rated

Intelligent Product Solutions

www.intelligentproductsolutions.com HQ: Ronkonkoma, NY

An Intelligent Product Solutions Software Engineer said:

“Exciting, versatile, growing company”
“IPS is a fast paced, growing company with a great culture and work environment. They pack a huge amount of quality into every piece of work they do across multiple engineering disciplines. The…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mitch Maiman
100% Approve

Hertz

www.hertz.com HQ: Estero, FL NYSE: HTZ

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and…Full Overview

An Hertz Flex Sales Representative/Ir said:

“good experience”
“great managers, everyone usually works like a team. incentives whether it be pizza parties or gift cards for good sales. managers will work with your schedule for school etc” –
1,553 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Hertz Chairman and CEO Mark P. Frissora

Mark P. Frissora
66% Approve

Marriott

www.marriott.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: MAR

A Marriott Food and Beverage Manager said:

“I did not work here for a long period of time however, the management was wonderful and very accommodating.”
“Friendly atmosphere and my manager was wonderful” –
1,175 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Marriott President & CEO Arne Sorenson

Arne Sorenson
89% Approve

Stop & Shop

www.stopandshop.com HQ: Quincy, MA

A Stop & Shop Deli Clerk said:

“Good Job For Now”
“Benefits after 6 months (Health, Dental, Vision) Union Job (so automatic pay raises twice a year, also whenever union contract changes) Pretty good hours (I just started and I get 25-30 hours a…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Stop & Shop President & CEO Carl Schlicker

Carl Schlicker
47% Approve

MasTec

www.mastec.com HQ: Coral Gables, FL NYSE: MTZ

A MasTec Field Technician said:

“be ready to work”
“scheduling, good supervisors/site manager. enjoy working with customers and turning them around from previous bad experiances they have had from other techs and/or sub partners.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.3 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

MasTec Vice Chairman, President, and CEO José R. Mas

José R. Mas
39% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Ronkonkoma, NY - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 57 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.