Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in San Francisco, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Francisco based upon employee reviews.

Change location
1120 of 4,767 Companies
Sort by

Thumbtack

www.thumbtack.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Thumbtack helps you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the…Full Overview

A Thumbtack employee said:

“Best place to work in the Bay”
“I've only ever worked at start-ups and, unfortunately, a big percentage of them require non-stop work with little reward, cut-throat team members and no say in major changes. Thumbtack has been a…” –

Thumbtack CEO Marco Zappacosta

Marco Zappacosta

AppLovin

www.applovin.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

Join the AppLovin Team from AppLovin on Vimeo. AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands, using data and predictive models to deliver dynamic mobile ads that offer real value for…Full Overview

An AppLovin Management said:

“The most intelligent group of people I've ever worked with.”
“Oh the pro's... where do you begin. To lead things off, the team and culture in general could be the top pro of them all. Every person is super friendly, intelligent, and its like working with a…” –

AppLovin CEO Adam Foroughi

Adam Foroughi

Dropbox

www.dropbox.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

We're creating a home for life From your life’s work to your life’s memories, your most important stuff lives in Dropbox. We’ve set the standard for storing and sharing your digital belongings, but…Full Overview

A Dropbox Software Engineer said:

“Best company I've worked at”
“After working at other major/top silicon valley companies, Dropbox is definitely the best company I've worked at. The level of technical talent here is better than pretty much any other company (and…” –

Dropbox Founder & CEO Drew Houston

Drew Houston
99% Approve

Bizo

www.bizo.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizo employee said:

“Best job I've had to date!”
“This is a company that really believes in the culture of their teams. The people working at Bizo are some of the best a brightest.” –

Bizo CEO Russell Glass

Russell Glass

Viralheat

www.viralheat.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Viralheat Marketing said:

“Fast pace, customer centric, and amazing technology”
“Overall, this has been one of the most amazing places I have worked at in the Bay Area. The company is growing quickly, but the co-founders, and CEO have done a great job keeping a fast past…” –

Viralheat Chief Executive Officer Jeff Revoy

Jeff Revoy

Gnip

www.gnip.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A Gnip employee said:

“Best company I've seen in over 20 years in the software industry”
“People, culture, challenge, technology, variety, growth, impact, leadership, vision. The combination of all of these and the impact Gnip has on the industry is a key reason I came out of retirement…” –

Chris Moody

LiveCareer

www.livecareer.com

About Us LiveCareer is a leading online destination for help with resumes, cover letters, important career decisions and more! With over 10 million registered users, we have been recognized as one…Full Overview

A LiveCareer Intern said:

“Extremely rewarding internship experience”
“The people that work here are awesome! All the people I interact with here on a daily basis are such friendly and easygoing people. I've never had so much fun at work! The great people make up only…” –

Doug Jackson & Jamie Freundlich

Tacit Knowledge

www.tacitknowledge.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

WHO WE ARE Tacit Knowledge is a digital consultancy with roots in Silicon Valley. Founded on the premise that talent and experience are key factors in project success, our approach has been to…Full Overview

A Tacit Knowledge Senior Project Manager said:

“Working with your friends who happen to be experts”
“Tacit only hires drama-free people, so we all get along great. Coworkers fast became friends and drinks on Friday are the norm here. Everyone is easy to work with because they also experts. People…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tacit Knowledge CEO Chris Andrasick

Chris Andrasick
95% Approve

OrderAhead

www.orderaheadapp.com HQ: San Carlos, CA

An OrderAhead Engineer said:

“Inspring and Rewarding”
“- Impressive vision and long-term thinking - Inspiring people to work with - Transparent and collaborative culture - Lots of fun - Invests in the personal development of employees” –

Jeff Byun

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Interpreter said:

“Great if you enjoy freelancing”
“-They pay fast -A variety of interpreter assignments ranging from medical to legal -They are responsive -It's easy to work with them” –

Sean Hopwood