Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in San Francisco, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Francisco based upon employee reviews.

Change location
2130 of 4,780 Companies
Sort by

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Interpreter said:

“Great if you enjoy freelancing”
“-They pay fast -A variety of interpreter assignments ranging from medical to legal -They are responsive -It's easy to work with them” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Waterfall

www.waterfall.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Waterfall Marketing and Finance Intern said:

“Waterfall was the ideal first internship experience - everything I could have wanted and more!”
“People: Waterfall is full of top-notch people that make going to work fun and enjoyable every day. Being alongside so many knowledgeable and inspirational co-workers, I was able to learn a ton from…” –

Matt Sechrest

Bizness Apps

www.biznessapps.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizness Apps Senior Account Executive said:

“Industry leading product, fast paced sales process, great team environment”
“Being a part of the leading company in any industry is great. That's my favorite part. I'm pretty happy here, I feel like when I have an idea it gets heard, CEO is like a team member and is very…” –

Andrew Gazdecki

iTalent

www.italentcorp.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

An iTalent Project Manager said:

“Positive experience, overall”
“Everyone I've met at iTalent has been positive, friendly, and welcoming. I've had a more positive experience being onboarded at iTalent than any other company I've worked with as a contractor…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

iTalent CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe

Renee La Londe

OpenDNS

www.opendns.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An OpenDNS employee said:

“Couldn't be happier here.”
“Been here for a few years now and am extremely happy. The management team is rock solid and the technology being created is super interesting. The office (which recently doubled in size) is gorgeous…” –

OpenDNS Founder & CEO David Ulevitch

David Ulevitch
97% Approve

Applied Predictive Technologies

www.predictivetechnologies.com HQ: Arlington, VA

APT’s products employ patented algorithms and workflow to design and interpret business experiments that evaluate, target, and refine proposed business programs. Many of the world's largest and most…Full Overview

An Applied Predictive Technologies Business Consultant said:

“Great place to work and to learn!”
“To me, people are the most important aspect of a company. The people are really friendly and super smart! You'll find that your colleagues come from nearly all walks of life, and are more than…” –

Applied Predictive Technologies CEO Anthony Bruce

Anthony Bruce
98% Approve

Vungle

www.vungle.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Vungle employee said:

“Been here since the beginning and am having an absolute blast, love the job and people - this place has a special buzz”
“Amazing culture, high performance environment, hiring great talent every month, this is a team that has future CEOs and world leaders amongst its ranks - there is a special buzz akin to the early…” –

Zain Jaffer

UDEMY

www.udemy.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Udemy is the leading marketplace for online learning, offering people everywhere the opportunity to advance their careers, change professions, develop their personal passions or simply learn…Full Overview

An UDEMY Controller said:

“Lots of hard work, but fun and rewarding”
“Exciting company to worked for. The company is slowly changing the world and the way people can get education. Leadership team is focused and working toward the same goals. CEO is accessible and…” –

UDEMY CEO Dennis Yang

Dennis Yang

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Associate Consultant said:

“Terrific training, terrific people, terrific camaraderie”
“-Great opportunities for young people to work with industry veterans and executives -Strong training program in both quantitative skills and "fuzzy skills" -Amazing people - really smart, really…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Eventbrite

www.eventbrite.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Eventbrite employee said:

“Great people and company. Positive, balanced work environment.”
“- Highly capable people - Few/No bad apples - Fun environment - Work/life culture is balanced” –

Eventbrite Co-Founder & CEO Kevin Hartz