Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in San Mateo, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Mateo based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 437 Companies
Sort by

FinancialForce.com

www.financialforce.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Want to work at an amazing company with great people? This isn’t just your chance to work with great people. It’s your opportunity to work with applications that are truly changing the way the world…Full Overview

A FinancialForce.com employee said:

“FinancialForce.com is an innovative, positive and productive place to work!”
“No “Big Company Bureaucracy” – flat organization – Access to our leaders at all times The opportunity to be a part of something HUGE – Projects that will make you feel accomplished and satisfied…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

FinancialForce.com President & CEO Jeremy Roche

Jeremy Roche

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

www.kpcb.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA

A Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers KPCB Engineering Fellow said:

“Career + Personal Development”
“Looking back, the largest benefit of the program was constantly being surrounded by high-caliber individuals, and that goes for both the fellows as well as the speakers.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Doerr

Viralheat

www.viralheat.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Viralheat Senior Software Engineer said:

“Simply the best”
“They really listen to the Engineering team. Everyone is invited to participate in the planning. Continous innovation is incouraged and there is no fear of trying something new everytime. Plus, most…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Viralheat Chief Executive Officer Jeff Revoy

Jeff Revoy

Redbeacon

www.redbeacon.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Redbeacon API Engineering said:

“Learned a ton from this incredibly talented, helpful team.”
“These guys are great! I spent a summer as an engineering intern, working on a standalone project from research phase to final presentation. I had not one, but two engineers willing to mentor me…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Redbeacon CEO Anthony Rodio

Anthony Rodio
92% Approve

Appirio

www.appirio.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Appirio is a global services company that uses crowdsourcing and cloud, social and mobile technology to help enterprises dramatically improve the way they do business. Company Overview Since…Full Overview

An Appirio Senior Technical Consultant said:

“Great company for a consultant”
“Excellent upper management. A very transparent company. Projects were interesting. Great employee benefits. Everyone works remotely.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Appirio CEO Chris Barbin

Chris Barbin
99% Approve

C3 Energy

www.c3energy.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

The human capital team assembled at C3 Energy is extraordinary. Our employees include PhD’s and graduate students in machine learning, computer science, power systems, etc., from some of the world’s…Full Overview

A C3 Energy employee said:

“Clear vision and strategy”
“C3 Energy has some of the best people I have ever worked with in the technology space. There is a clear strategy and vision and a focus on executing the strategy. The technology problem that is…” –

C3 Energy CEO Thomas M. Siebel

Thomas M. Siebel
92% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Project Manager said:

“Great experience with Insight Global”
“I had been working with so many recruiting firms during my job hunt and Insight Global has been my best experience. I would not be exaggerating if I say I was struck by their approach to…” –
1,819 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Guidewire

www.guidewire.com HQ: Foster City, CA NYSE: GWRE

Join the Guidewire Team! Thanks for your interest! We're pleased that you're thinking of investing your time and energy with us. At Guidewire, a combination of humane working conditions, an excellent…Full Overview

A Guidewire Senior Technical Writer said:

“Guidewire is the best software company I have ever worked for in my 29 years in the industry.”
“- There's more visibility into senior executive decision making, long term planning, and financial results than in any company I have worked for. - The culture is rational and egalitarian. Ideas are…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Guidewire CEO Marcus Ryu

Marcus Ryu
99% Approve

3Q Digital

www.3qdigital.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A 3Q Digital Sales Assistant said:

“Great work/life balance!”
“It's a great place to work if you want to enjoy your free time. The corporate culture is results driven, so you can work from home whenever you'd like. That's a good and a bad thing however.” –

David Rodnitzky

Jobvite

www.jobvite.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

Welcome to Endless Innovation in Recruiting Technology Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you…Full Overview

A Jobvite employee said:

“Energetic and smart start up with great tech, solid communication, and on its way to becoming a silicon valley leader”
“Our CEO is very open with all employees and he shares a lot of information about the company (strategy, success, challenges) that many other CEOs do not share, in my experience. There is a weekly…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jobvite CEO Dan Finnigan