Top Companies in San Mateo, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Mateo based upon employee reviews.

Change location
4150 of 371 Companies
Sort by

Originate

www.originate.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Originate Developer Evangelist said:

“Holy crap, what a job!”
“I pretty much love every day of my life. I have free reign but a great support structure. In just a few months being there I've been given positive and constructive feedback many times. The…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Rob Meadows

SpringSource

www.springsource.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A SpringSource Senior Consultant said:

“A lot of travel but you're well respected, listened to & surrounded by greatness.”
“* You are affiliated with a company that sets the technical bar in the Java and open source worlds. * You are surrounded by some of the most intelligent and capable people in the industry. * People…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Rod Johnson

Vanguard Cleaning Systems

www.vanguardcleaning.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Vanguard Cleaning Systems Intern said:

“Great company, great coworkers, fantastic experience”
“Pay was fair Fantastic access to executives Invest a lot into teaching employees Ethical company Stable work Good work environment” –

BioPharm Systems

www.biopharm.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A BioPharm Systems Senior Consultant said:

“Best Company ever!!”
“Communication and autonomy is outstanding. Support is always provided and what is needed to perform your job is available. I worked on a project team of other software implementation analysts and…” –

Alex Sefanov

RAY

www.ray.fi HQ: Oulu, Finland

A RAY employee said:

“Great Company and Peole”
“- Open Culture - Great Values - Solid product and strong customer base - Take hiring seriously and bring people into the organization that not only have the functional skills, but also are a…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

AddaStaff

www.addastaff.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

An AddaStaff Project Manager said:

“Addastaff. Very good staffing vendor”
“Addastaff provided me an excellent long term contract which will extend. I also have the option of converting to an FTE after 4 to 6 months. I have been treated very professionally by the staff…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Steve Cass

Provade

www.provade.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Provade Director said:

“Start-Ups; The Toughest Job You'll Ever Love”
“The people, the opportunities and the benefits, not to mention being at the beginning of something with HUGE potential.” –

Edward “EJ” Jackson

ShopRunner

www.shoprunner.com HQ: Conshohocken, PA

A ShopRunner employee said:

“Exciting start up with a strong future.”
“You can tell the company will be very successful based on who they hire. The San Mateo office is in a great location. Casual culture with open floor plan. No closed doors or offices. No big egos…” –

Scott Thompson

Aragon Consulting Group

www.aragoncg.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

An Aragon Consulting Group Engagement Manager said:

“Great company with greater potential.”
“It's very much a meritocracy and a flat organization, thus if you perform, you will be recognized for it. Aragon is also very flexible with an attitude of" "You're free to do as you please as long…” –

Nagi Prabhu

San Mateo County Office of Education

www.smcoe.k12.ca.us HQ: Redwood City, CA

A San Mateo County Office of Education Paraeducator said:

“Very good experience. There are substitiue positions that allow students to have a more flexible schedule.”
“They pay good. The starting salary is usually pretty high. There are many supervisors, so there is never an issue with having one boss.” –

Anne E. Campbell
Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in San Mateo, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,465 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.