Top Companies in Santa Cruz, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Santa Cruz based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 113 Companies
Sort by

Woodstock's Pizza

woodstockspb.com HQ: San Diego, CA

A Woodstock's Pizza In-House Team Member said:

“Loved this job!”
“I honestly wish that I had applied for a job at Woodstock's during my first year of college rather than my last, because this job is perfect for a student. My coworkers were awesome, my boss was…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jeff Ambrose
100% Approve

AT&T

www.att.jobs HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Premesis Technician said:

“at&t prem tech”
“great all around company. lots of overtime if wanted” –
4,666 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
54% Approve

AOL

aol-careers.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: AOL

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew…Full Overview

An AOL employee said:

“The best place I've worked”
“They treat workers fairly, with respect and no discrimination” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

AOL Chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong

Tim Armstrong
65% Approve

The Campus Special

www.campusspecial.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A The Campus Special Account Executive said:

“The Most Amazing, Challenging, Rewarding Experience of My Life!!”
“I worked for the Campus Special in the summer of 2012 and it is honestly the best decision I have made in my collegiate career. I have gained some incredible experience that none of my friends had…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Campus Special President & CEO Chau Nguyen

Chau Nguyen
81% Approve

College Works Painting

www.collegeworks.com HQ: Irvine, CA

​​Become a Part of Something Great!​​ Finding a reliable resource for high-quality house painting can be a challenge. So can paying for college. College Works Painting offers a unique solution for…Full Overview

A College Works Painting Branch Manager said:

“Hardest thing you've ever done, but also the most rewarding.”
“College Works Painting provides experience that is necessary in the real world. There are several skills that interns gain that apply to several different fields and several different situations like…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jeff Gunhus, Spencer Pepe, Jason Reid, Matthew Stewart
96% Approve

ActionLink

www.actionlink.com HQ: Akron, OH

An ActionLink ASR/Merchandiser said:

“Best Part Time Job Ever”
“Each opportunity/assignment is allotted a certain amount of time so it pays to be efficient. Also very flexible schedule” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

ActionLink President, CEO & Founder Bruce Finn

Bruce Finn
57% Approve

Driscoll’s

www.driscolls.com HQ: Watsonville, CA

A Driscoll’s Marketing Intern said:

“Great Interning Experience, Opportunity to Add Something Significant To Your Resume as an Intern”
“Very helpful supervisors and friendly people all around. They teach you on the job as well.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Miles Reiter
93% Approve

Joie de Vivre

www.communehotels.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Joie de Vivre Server said:

“Awesome company with great values”
“The people that Joie de Vivre attract as employees make the experience. They are always upbeat and management looks for ways to improve the experience for them” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Niki Leondakis
50% Approve

American Mobile Healthcare

www.americanmobile.com HQ: San Diego, CA NYSE: AHS

An American Mobile Healthcare Professional Registered Nurse said:

“Overall great experience”
“Great team of recruiters and ancillary staff to help you during your travel experiences. Extensive selection of positions, great locations and facilities. I would recommend AMN for your travel…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Susan Salka
100% Approve

NHS

www.nhs-inc.com HQ: Santa Cruz, CA

A NHS Human Resources Manager said:

“Awesome company to work for.”
“The dedication to its employees, customer service, innovation and change, teamwork and communication, respect for each other and sales and profit growth.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bob Denike
50% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Santa Cruz, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 277 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.