Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Santa Monica, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Santa Monica based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 525 Companies
Sort by

ZipRecruiter

www.ziprecruiter.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A ZipRecruiter employee said:

“The way an internet company should be”
“The best company I have ever worked for. Incredible talent. A product that works. An open and collaborative culture. A genuine concern and respect for both customers and partners.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ian Siegel

GlobalWide Media

www.globalwidemedia.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A GlobalWide Media Analyst said:

“One of the best companies I have worked with. Awesome leadership, great team members.”
“Leadership team makes you feel very welcomed. Co-workers are great. You're acknowledged for your hard work and effort. Company understand importance of family and family values. I appreciate that…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Farshad Fardad

GumGum

www.gumgum.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A GumGum employee said:

“Awesome Environment, Great People, Amazing Opportunity”
“This is a place where you can really learn and grow with the full support of amazingly talented and intelligent coworkers. Ideas are respected, creativity encouraged, and boundaries are few. Freedom…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ophir Tanz

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Systems Migration Communicator said:

“Excellent customer service and exceptional frequent communication between recruiter and candidate.”
“Dedicated to finding quality candidates potential careers. Great follow-through and follow-up.” –
1,628 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Riot Games

www.riotgames.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

We aspire to be the most player-focused game company in the world. Riot Games was established in 2006 by a couple of entrepreneurial gamers who believe player-focused game development can result in…Full Overview

A Riot Games employee said:

“Interned at Riot Games over the summer, had a fantastic experience.”
“As an intern I was treated very respectfully. I was given actual responsibilities, meaningful work and I felt like I was able to make an impact. I was given ample tools and opportunities to stand out…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riot Games CEO Brandon Beck

Brandon Beck
96% Approve

Adconion Direct

www.adconiondirect.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

An Adconion Direct employee said:

“One of the most talented set of engineers working in cutting-edge technologies.”
“One of the most talented group of engineers, coming from a variety of backgrounds/companies/experiences. Opportunity to get hands-on building new software from ground-up. All this in a very lean…” –

Not Yet Rated

Centro

www.centro.net HQ: Chicago, IL

A Centro Director said:

“Amazing company in an ever-changing industry.”
“The company and the people (from the top down) are incredible. Great benefits and pay seems to be in-line with the industry standard.” –

Shawn Riegsecker

RED Interactive Agency

ff0000.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

RED is a full-service digital agency. We are comprised of experienced strategists, creatives, technologists, designers, marketers, storytellers, and inventors. And together we form a passionate…Full Overview

A RED Interactive Agency Front End Developer said:

“An amazing place to work - Way ahead of the curve Creatively and Technically.”
“High-profile, "household name" clients. Amazingly talented creatives and developers. Super smart, friendly, & approachable creative directors, executives and project managers. Open, passionate, rich…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brian Lovell

BrightRoll

www.brightroll.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A BrightRoll Sales Account Management said:

“Great company, great office, great job!!”
“BrightRoll is a fantastic growing company in the video ad space! Everyone here is eager to learn more about the industry and grow within the company. Great balance of work/home life. The company's…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tod Sacerdoti
91% Approve

180Fusion

www.180fusion.com HQ: Ladera Ranch, CA

A 180Fusion Sales Opener said:

“Great team ,Management and career opportunity!”
“great opportunity to build a solid career in marketing with a growing company, all the resources are provided to be successful, Management is hands on and available on a one on one basis if needed…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Scott Cohen