Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Santa Monica, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Santa Monica based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 564 Companies
Sort by

ZipRecruiter

www.ziprecruiter.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

Our Eureka! At ZipRecruiter, founded in 2010, we believe the experience of finding the right job or finding the right candidate should be a delight. We knew there had to be a better way. Our goal…Full Overview

A ZipRecruiter Account Manager said:

“Too good to be true!”
“I love coming into work and doing my job! The people that work here are all amazing and truly feel like one big family! The founders have created something amazing, and do a great job at maintaining…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ian Siegel
96% Approve

GlobalWide Media

www.globalwidemedia.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A GlobalWide Media Analyst said:

“One of the best companies I have worked with. Awesome leadership, great team members.”
“Leadership team makes you feel very welcomed. Co-workers are great. You're acknowledged for your hard work and effort. Company understand importance of family and family values. I appreciate that…” –

Farshad Fardad

HUMAN Healthy Vending

www.healthyvending.com HQ: Culver City, CA

An HUMAN Healthy Vending employee said:

“A great learning experience and the best co-workers you'll find”
“HUMAN is a unique company in the best way. Its founders are setting new rules for future entrepreneurs to follow in their footsteps -- don't expect a typical corporate setting. If you subscribe to…” –

Sean Kelly

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

www.nextgengr.com HQ: Chicago, IL

This is not your typical placement company. Conceived by a group of veterans with decades of telecom experience, NextGen was created to provide a better means of recruiting and consulting in the…Full Overview

A NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Recruiter said:

“Great place to work!”
“A lot of potential to make money, growing company that is getting better, compensation is very competitive, Owners of the company are very helpful and will provide whatever is necessary for you to…” –

Andy Baker
Not Yet Rated

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Technical Support said:

“" Great People "”
“You could not ask for a better group of people. Everyone here is talented,motivated,passionate and hardworking. Very thankful to Ms. Erika Stewart for the support i need all the time :)” –
1,905 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Adconion Direct

www.adconiondirect.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

An Adconion Direct employee said:

“One of the most talented set of engineers working in cutting-edge technologies.”
“One of the most talented group of engineers, coming from a variety of backgrounds/companies/experiences. Opportunity to get hands-on building new software from ground-up. All this in a very lean…” –

Not Yet Rated

Tradesy

www.tradesy.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A Tradesy Member Care said:

“Tradesy is the BEST!”
“Fast growing start up company, family-like culture, room for growth if you put the time in, catered lunch every day, dog friendly office a couple blocks from the beach, flexible hours and time off…” –

Tracy DiNunzio

GumGum

www.gumgum.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A GumGum employee said:

“Awesome Environment, Great People, Amazing Opportunity”
“This is a place where you can really learn and grow with the full support of amazingly talented and intelligent coworkers. Ideas are respected, creativity encouraged, and boundaries are few. Freedom…” –

Ophir Tanz
96% Approve

Catalyst Prep

www.catalystprep.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A Catalyst Prep Program Advisor said:

“Very good and fun place to work!”
“Great, innovative product. Very strong team, everyone gets along very well and management hires talented, intelligent people. Fun holiday bowling parties!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jared Friedland

Greenspire

www.greenspiresolutions.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A Greenspire Chief Operating Officer said:

“Enjoy each and every day”
“I directly oversee and manage 60-70 people who are a huge reason why the company keeps growing. We have fun and keep growing which is positive. The team is amazing and I truly enjoy each and every…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Murray