Top Companies in Santa Monica, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Santa Monica based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 495 Companies
Sort by

ZipRecruiter

www.ziprecruiter.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A ZipRecruiter Account Executive said:

“Zip, zip, hooray!”
“Generous raises, clear-cut career paths, laid back environment, down-to-earth managers who feel like peers, mutual respect among colleagues. I'm amazed every day that everyone who works here is a…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ian Siegel

Laserfiche

www.laserfiche.com HQ: Long Beach, CA

A Laserfiche Software Engineer said:

“Great people”
“Great work life balance. Great people. The work is challenging. Lots of smart people.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Laserfiche CEO Nein-Ling Wacker

Nein-Ling Wacker
60% Approve

TaskUs

www.taskus.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A TaskUs employee said:

“Dynamic, fast paced, growing organization”
“-Surrounded by great co-workers. They truly understand team work and we all pull together to make sure our projects are successful -Exciting growth phase. I have already worked on many different…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

TaskUs CEO Bryce Maddock

Bryce Maddock

Naughty Dog

www.naughtydog.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

Although we have sometimes claimed to have started in 1984, we were just working on garage titles back then to be honest. Things really got started in 1994 when we began working on the inaugural…Full Overview

A Naughty Dog Environment Artist said:

“Super awesome amazing company to work for!!!!”
“You get to work on some of the most amazing and critically acclaimed games. You get to work with THE most talented people in the industry, everyone they hire is a seasoned professional- Senior or…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Naughty Dog Co-President Evan Wells

Evan Wells

Park View Legal

www.parkviewlegal.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Park View Legal Analyst said:

“It's only tough if you aren't asking for help.”
“No individual offices or typical corporate totem poles. Managers are open to help you out with your pitch or your technique. You'll only do great here if you actually make a proactive effort to…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Main Street Hub

mainstreethub.com HQ: Austin, TX

Founded in 2010, Main Street Hub is the voice of more local businesses than any other company. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses around the world with…Full Overview

A Main Street Hub Senior Local Marketing Consultant said:

“The sky is the limit- amazing opportunity. Research the company and find our for yourself.”
“You will be challenged and given the opportunity to grow constantly. They welcome growth; this is not a stuffy corporation with multiple layers and a glass ceiling. You perform, you win. You will…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Andrew Allison & Matt Stuart
84% Approve

GlobalWide Media

www.globalwidemedia.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A GlobalWide Media employee said:

“Best Company to Work For!!”
“You don't have very many companies that you enjoy coming into work. We have great perks, free food, amazing benefits, and amazing managers. I see this company continuing to do great things in the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Farshad Fardad

CaseStack

www.casestack.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A CaseStack employee said:

“Great company culture”
“I enjoy the people I work with and most of my work projects. It gets somewhat hectic at times, but I learn something new everyday. I appreciate how accessible upper management is to all employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Dan Sanker
73% Approve

Pledgeling

www.pledgeling.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A Pledgeling employee said:

“Great opportunity to be on the ground floor of an amazing business model.”
“For those who want to work hard and be challenged, Pledgeling is a platform on the rise. You can both learn and teach in an environment where your opinion is expected and valued.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Matt Minnis
50% Approve

Tradesy

www.tradesy.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

A Tradesy employee said:

“Extremely talented team”
“Small but supremely talented tech team Open atmosphere - everyone goes out of their way to make information easily accessible and teach each other new skills Chat-based communication means teams…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Tracy DiNunzio
100% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Santa Monica, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,554 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.