Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Schriever AFB, CO

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Schriever AFB based upon employee reviews.

Change location
15 of 5 Companies
Sort by

US Air Force

www.af.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Air Force Contract Specialist said:

“The mission comes first.”
“I left another government agency because I was tired of feeling like my job was meaningless. At the Air Force I know that I'm contributing towards a piece of the mission. Knowing that what I do has…” –
4,465 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

US Air Force Chief of Staff General Mark A. Welsh

General Mark A. Welsh
87% Approve

Scientific Research

www.scires.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A Scientific Research Test Engineer/Analyst said:

“The position left a lot to be desired as there wasn't a whole lot of training provided for my job .”
“Some very knowledgeable support personnel willing to assist you.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mike Watt
84% Approve

CACI International

www.caci.com HQ: Arlington, VA NYSE: CACI

A CACI International Telecommunications Analyst II said:

“Treated me right”
“Pay was competitive, benefits were very generous, bosses were great. A cut in the contract meant I was the last hire, first fire, but I was kept on doing work on another portion of the contract that…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Kenneth Asbury
65% Approve

Exelis

www.exelisinc.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: XLS

An Exelis Lead Communications Engineer said:

“Watch Your Back !!!!!”
“Good Pay, Interesting working environment, 100% Vesting of 401K immediately, Great coworkers. Unable to define other Pros of the position due to management not standing behind their employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Exelis President & CEO David F. Melcher

David F. Melcher
44% Approve

Harris

www.harris.com HQ: Melbourne, FL NYSE: HRS

Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has…Full Overview

An Harris ARTS Controller said:

“In the seven years that I worked for Harris, I was presented with multiple opportunities to better myself as an employee and a person.”
“I feel that the biggest "pro" in my experience with Harris Corporation was job satisfaction. I felt valued as an employee by my management, associate contracts and military leadership. Being…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Harris President & CEO Bill Brown