Top Companies in Scottsdale, AZ

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Scottsdale based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 777 Companies
Sort by

Globaltranz

www.globaltranz.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ

A Globaltranz Management said:

“Every day is a new adventure!”
“Excellent atmosphere and prideful culture. Great support from management and team interaction. Growth potential is outstanding in such a fast growing company. I have seen several people come and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Andrew Leto
79% Approve

Healthcare Solutions Team

www.healthcaresolutionsteam.com HQ: Lombard, IL

An Healthcare Solutions Team Region/Partner said:

“This is THE place to begin your insurance career or revitalize your existing business.”
“This is an agency that's primary focus is supporting it's field force. I have been in the business for over 18 years and this only my third agency relationship but it is by far the best. I only…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Grant Born & Joe Eichman
91% Approve

MWA Intelligence

www.mwaintel.com HQ: Scottsdale, AZ

A MWA Intelligence Marketing said:

“Challenging, fast-paced, and innovative environment”
“Having worked for MWAi for nearly 8 years, I have witnessed great change and growth within our own organization as well as the industry. I've had the privilege of working with outstanding employees…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mike Stramaglio
83% Approve

Equity Methods

www.equitymethods.com HQ: Scottsdale, AZ

An Equity Methods Associate said:

“Great place to start”
“Fast paced environment that will keep you learning new things everyday. Very laid back culture, and the small size gives you easy access to senior employees. Easy to ask for help from anyone, and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Takis Makridis
71% Approve

Redtail Technology

corporate.redtailtechnology.com HQ: Gold River, CA

A Redtail Technology Sales Advisor said:

“Redtail tops the charts when it comes to employee satisfaction!”
“Working at Redtail is great for many reasons but to name a few I would have to start with the culture. You cannot feel more invited to a company than when you do starting with Redtail. The resources…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

rSmart

www.rsmart.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ

A rSmart Sales Support said:

“rSmart is a great place to work”
“Fun people to work with, focused mission, great managers, cool office and fun perks!” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Chris Coppola
100% Approve

Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business…Full Overview

An Edward Jones Financial Advisor said:

“Interview Process”
“Thorough Interview process. Many opportunities to feel out company and ask questions. Able to get feedback from many current employees. Upon hire, you are able to choose top two cities to work in.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Edward Jones Managing Partner Jim Weddle

Jim Weddle
81% Approve

Chipotle

www.chipotle.com HQ: Denver, CO NYSE: CMG

CULTIVATING FUTURE LEADERS START YOUR CAREER ROLLING One of the many reasons why Chipotle is unlike other fast food companies is the fact that nearly all of the leaders are promoted from our…Full Overview

A Chipotle Crew Member said:

“Best job I've ever had”
“Flexible schedules Plenty of hours available Easy training Friendly coworkers and managers Great pay Free food!” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Chipotle Co-CEOs Steve Ells & Montgomery F. Moran

Steve Ells & Montgomery F. Moran
84% Approve

Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com HQ: Dallas, TX

Ryan has won over 200 workplace excellence awards in the last five years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly-selective international…Full Overview

A Ryan, LLC Administrative Assistant said:

“Thanful for having a job at Ryan.”
“I love Ryan time! Their flexable work schedule is fantastic.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ryan, LLC Chairman and CEO G. Brint Ryan

G. Brint Ryan
94% Approve

Futurity First Insurance Group

ffig.com HQ: Rocky Hill, CT

A Futurity First Insurance Group employee said:

“A True "Agent Based" Platform!”
“first company I have ever worked for that is geared towards agent success more than management or home office! It is nice to feel important and have an almost unlimted variety of products to choose…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

MIchael Kalen