Top Companies in Shanghai, Shanghai

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Shanghai based upon employee reviews.

Change location
2130 of 918 Companies
Sort by

Merkle

www.merkleinc.com HQ: Columbia, MD

A Merkle Campaign Analyst said:

“It is a great company”
“It has a great prospect” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Merkle Chairman and CEO David Williams

David Williams
55% Approve

L.E.K. Consulting

www.lek.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

​​ ​​Our people give only their very best. To make this possible, new employees receive extensive training, support and mentoring from our Partners and are encouraged to bring initiative and…Full Overview

A L.E.K. Consulting Associate said:

“Once you've been in LEK, it will become you life lasting wonderful memory and experience.”
“Work with great people, both intelligence and down to earth. All employees accross offices (I have worked with colleagues from Tokyo, LA, Boston, Munich, Paris, they are just consistently all great…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

L.E.K. Consulting President Stuart Jackson

Stuart Jackson
81% Approve

StubHub

www.stubhub.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

From a small start-up in 2000 to the world’s largest ticket marketplace, StubHub connects people to the sports and entertainment events that they love. At StubHub, our mission is simple: provide…Full Overview

A StubHub Staff Engineer said:

“A great company to work for”
“Stubhub is the biggest 2nd hand ticket company. We are building great technology here. Everyone has opportunity to learn and grow.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

StubHub President Chris Tsakalakis

Chris Tsakalakis
76% Approve

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

www.commbank.com.au HQ: Sydney, Australia Australian: CBA

A Commonwealth Bank of Australia Product Intern said:

“Awesome internship at Commonwealth”
“I interned for their Shanghai division during my summer vacation. People are really friendly there, also they have this monthly theme party where each division will be given a chance to organize the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO & Managing Director Ian Narev

Ian Narev
89% Approve

GE Global Research

geglobalresearch.com HQ: Niskayuna, NY

GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies take on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building…Full Overview

A GE Global Research Thermal Engineer Intern said:

“Thermal engineer inten”
“Nice team, good project, great place to start.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

GE Global Research Senior Vice President and Director GE Global Research Mark M. Little

Mark M. Little
82% Approve

United Overseas Bank

www.uob.com.sg HQ: Singapore PINK: UOVEY

An United Overseas Bank Internal Audit Intern said:

“Very nice team”
“Work in great team, with experienced supervisor coaching me. The people are very professional at work. The working environment is nice like a family.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

United Overseas Bank Deputy Chairman and CEO Wee Ee Cheong

Wee Ee Cheong
76% Approve

Meltwater Group

www.meltwater.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Meltwater Group Sales Consultant said:

“learn through difficulties”
“great exposure to different industry” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Meltwater Group Founder & CEO Jorn Lyseggen

Jorn Lyseggen
75% Approve

AIESEC United States

www.aiesecus.org HQ: New York, NY

An AIESEC United States Vice President said:

“I never worked in the US AIESEC since all my experience is based in Shanghai. So I am not so familiar about it here.”
“Worldwide connection. In AIESEC, you could have a wonderful exchange experience where you could visit many countries as you want. You could experience different culture there.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Cole Wirpel
100% Approve

Ruder Finn

www.ruderfinn.com HQ: New York, NY

A Ruder Finn Summer Intern said:

“Even the cats manage their own social media accounts”
“Not so much pressure compared with other agencies. Everyone smiles and be nice to the others. The work place is more like a playground and it's my honor to work with RF cats. You guys please don't…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Ruder Finn CEO Kathy Bloomgarden

Kathy Bloomgarden
82% Approve

Morgan McKinley

careers.morganmckinley.com HQ: Cork, Ireland

About Morgan McKinley Morgan McKinley is a people business. Our attitude to our employees is expressed in the phrase, “You are more”. What we mean by that is, quite simply, that we will give you the…Full Overview

A Morgan McKinley Consultant said:

“A good company always be innovative”
“You will find a continuous innovation and self-promotion spirit in MMK. It is a comfortable working place that you can adapt yourself into no matter what kind of value and nationality you are.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pat Fitzgerald
94% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Shanghai, Shanghai - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 2,092 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.