Top Companies in Springfield, IL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Springfield based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 154 Companies
Sort by

US Army

www.army.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Army Recruter said:

“24 years now retired and miss it”
“It was a great and rewarding career, with a purpose. I enjoyed serving. Good pay good benifits and good people to work with.” –
4,187 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US Army Secretary John McHugh

John McHugh
78% Approve

Panera Bread

www.panerabread.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO NYSE: PNRA

We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven. We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with…Full Overview

A Panera Bread Associate Trainer said:

“A lot of wonderful people and a fun place to work”
“The food is amazing and we are constantly getting new products, the staff is friendly and like a family, the pay is good and you are eligible for a raise every year” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Panera Bread CEO Ronald Shaich

Ronald Shaich
85% Approve

Sam's Club

www.samsclub.com HQ: Bentonville, AR

A Sam's Club Cashier said:

“Sam's Club is the greatest place on earth.”
“I'm getting paid $1.50 above state minimum hourly wages as a new employee.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Sam's Club President and CEO Rosalind G. Brewer

Rosalind G. Brewer
58% Approve

U.S. Cellular

www.uscellular.com HQ: Chicago, IL NYSE: USM

With over five million customers in 26 states, U.S. Cellular is one of the largest wireless service carriers in the nation. We owe every bit of success to our associates—people with a real passion…Full Overview

An U.S. Cellular RWC said:

“happy”
“It was a great company to learn wireless in and provide for my family. Great benefits and well taken care of monetarily. Many oppurtunities to win contests and encouraged to go the extra mile.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Kenneth R. Meyers
61% Approve

CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com HQ: Plano, TX

FOUNDED IN 1905. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS EVER SINCE. CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to…Full Overview

A CROSSMARK Product Demonstrator said:

“Crossmark is a great place to work.”
“the job is fun unique product demonstrations every day a new way to sell product showing off a new product in store most of the part time jobs are good for people who are retired” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

CROSSMARK CEO Joe Crafton

Joe Crafton
61% Approve

McGladrey LLP

www.mcgladrey.com HQ: Chicago, IL

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed…Full Overview

A McGladrey LLP Supervisor said:

“RSM McGladrey, it's not just a job, it's a career.”
“RSM McGladrey is a great place for a career. There are many opportunities for advancement, while maintaining work/life balance. Co-workers are friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned for…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

McGladrey LLP Managing Partner & CEO Joe Adams

Joe Adams
82% Approve

Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com HQ: Parsippany, NJ

A Coldwell Banker Realtor, GRI said:

“Try us out and see for yourself why this is a great company to call home.”
“They are on the cutting edge of technology and will invest in products, software etc. that our competitors' brokers will not necessarily spend money on. They are very much a "people" company and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Coldwell Banker President and CEO Jim Gillespie

Jim Gillespie
88% Approve

Golden Corral

www.goldencorral.net HQ: Raleigh, NC

A Golden Corral Front Line Crew Leader said:

“Supportive Working Environment & Decent Pay for the Work”
“The interview was quick, easy and relaxed. Once I was hired, I was given the opportunity to start as soon as I could obtain all parts of the uniform (white oxford shirt, black pants, black shoes…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Golden Corral President and CEO Ted Fowler

Ted Fowler
73% Approve

University of Illinois

www.uillinois.edu HQ: Urbana, IL

An University of Illinois Assistant Professor said:

“great place to work because of the students and other professors”
“great students who are there to learn” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

University of Illinois President Robert A. Easter

Robert A. Easter
100% Approve

Systemax

www.systemax.com HQ: Port Washington, NY NYSE: SYX

A Systemax employee said:

“Great place, fun, family atmosphere”
“Employees have fun and work hard. Pranks are common (like filling the boss' office with balloons). Bring your dog to work day each week. Fitness center reimbursement, great benefits. Employees select…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Systemax Chairman and CEO Richard Leeds

Richard Leeds
20% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Springfield, IL - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 262 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.