Top Companies in Stevens Point, WI

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Stevens Point based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 33 Companies
Sort by

Subway

www.subway.com HQ: Milford, CT

A Subway Crew Lead said:

“Crew Leader”
“Working with many of the same people every day allowed for a very great atmosphere in which people could rely on each other for duties.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Subway President Fred DeLuca

Fred DeLuca

Donaldson Company

www.donaldson.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN NYSE: DCI

A Donaldson Company Human Resources Supervisor said:

“Progressive and strong organization”
“I worked at DCI for nearly two (2) years when the economy faltered. Though DCI was diversified, the plant where I worked was a lube, fuel, and hydraulic filtration manufacturer. While employed, I…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Donaldson Company Chairman, President, and CEO Bill Cook

Bill Cook
84% Approve

Voluntary Benefit Resources

www.vbrnow.com HQ: Stevens Point, WI

A Voluntary Benefit Resources Director of Sales Personnel and Market Development said:

“Working at VBR has allowed me to create wealth for my family”
“You are working for yourself, but not by yourself. VBR gives you the opportunity to make as much income as you want and provides on the job training in the field of employee benefits.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ronald Walters
Not Yet Rated

Skyward

skyward.com HQ: Stevens Point, WI

A Skyward employee said:

“Skyward cares about employees a truly great place to work could not be happier!!”
“Skyward is an amazing company to work for, I could not be happier. They truly care about their employees. They offer competitive salaries and benefits. The future of Skyward looks very bright! They…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Skyward CEO Cliff King

Cliff King
71% Approve

Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com HQ: Richfield, MN NYSE: BBY

A Best Buy Sales Associate said:

“Fun, young atmosphere”
“They were pretty flexible with my schedule and needing to have days off. I always had fun co-workers and got along great with upper management, and it was a very social environment. I made a lot of…” –
5,303 Reviews

Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly

Hubert Joly
73% Approve

Pizza Hut

www.pizzahut.com HQ: Plano, TX

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands…Full Overview

A Pizza Hut Delivery Driver said:

“Kind management, poor employees.”
“The management is extremely kind and caring. They really want you to be happy, and provide great flexibility. They worked with my school schedule perfectly. Job is very straight-forward and easy.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Pizza Hut CEO Scott Bergren

Scott Bergren
59% Approve

Michaels Stores

www.michaels.com HQ: Irving, TX NASDAQ: MIK

A Michaels Stores Operations Manager said:

“key holder”
“I enjoyed my time at the Stevens Point store. I liked my fellow co-workers, my store manager, and my district manager. The customers made things a challenge. I wasn't comfortable in the frame shop…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Chuck Rubin
52% Approve

TEKsystems

www.teksystemscareers.com HQ: Hanover, MD

A TEKsystems Software Developer said:

“Great people to work with”
“Challenging position working with a group of fellow professionals who were all prepared to accomplish the goals and job that brought them together.” –

TEKsystems President Keith Bozeman

Keith Bozeman

Domino's

www.dominos.com HQ: Ann Arbor, MI NYSE: DPZ

A Domino's Dominos Delivery Driver said:

“Easy, fun part time work”
“Good money, paid out daily to help with daily cash expenses. Generally relaxed atmosphere, with generally fun coworkers. Employee discount on good pizzas. Most stores offer eventual opportunity…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle

Nestlé USA

www.nestleusa.com HQ: Glendale, CA

Nestlé is… ...the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range…Full Overview

A Nestlé USA Merchandiser said:

“Overall, a very good experience”
“-considerate of personal schedule -flexible -I got to work indepently, when I finish my work I am done” –

Nestlé USA Chairman & CEO Paul Grimwood

Paul Grimwood
54% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Stevens Point, WI - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 79 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.