Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Sunnyvale, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Sunnyvale based upon employee reviews.

Change location
2130 of 581 Companies
Sort by

ProExhibits

www.proexhibits.com HQ: San Jose, CA

A ProExhibits Account Manager said:

“Great company, great people”
“Excellent customer service and employees who really care about their clients and projects. High level of integrity and partnership between departments and employees. This is a very creative…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jody Tatro
95% Approve

Weber Shandwick

www.webershandwick.com HQ: New York, NY

Weber Shandwick is a global public relations and communications leader. Across an expansive global network of public relations practitioners, our award-winning communications teams bring to every…Full Overview

A Weber Shandwick employee said:

“The joke of Silicon Valley”
“Decent client roster to add to your resume Extra days off during the summer Good parking Nice location and near the freeway Nice co-workers” –

Weber Shandwick CEO Andy Polansky

Andy Polansky
96% Approve

ATR International

www.atrinternational.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA

An ATR International employee said:

“Great company with a management team that truly cares!”
“The management team is wonderful! They are open to feedback and suggestions, big or small. Not only is management great, but the people they choose to hire truly make ATR. The employees are helpful…” –

Jerry Brenholz
89% Approve

AppSense

www.appsense.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA

Our employees are our most valuable assets! We hire the driven, the innovative, the best and the brightest to join our AppSense-family.We believe that each employee contributes directly to AppSense’s…Full Overview

An AppSense Senior Manager said:

“Sr Manager”
“Great people, great supplies of frozen food, drinks, yogurts, snacks, cereals, coffee, tea, etc. Access to gym, easy commute, company is making money, good potential for the company overall.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

AppSense CEO Scott Arnold

Scott Arnold
78% Approve

US Navy

www.navy.mil HQ: Washington, DC

A Life-Changing Opportunity Waiting It’s not just the world-class training, competitive salary, generous benefits and opportunities to earn an advanced education. It’s more than the immense…Full Overview

An US Navy employee said:

“Nuclear Deterrence - Challenging work for technical and non-technical specialists”
“Teamwork with contractors and dedication to providing superior performance are the foundations for success in this close-knit group of workers. Opportunities for understanding technical issues are…” –
3,977 Reviews

US Navy Secretary Ray Mabus

Ray Mabus
82% Approve

TalentBurst

www.talentburst.com HQ: Framingham, MA

A TalentBurst IT Service Desk Technician said:

“Smooth Hiring Process”
“Although TalentBurst is based in MA and I am based in CA, the new hire process was smooth. The HR department was responsive and my point of contact was easy to reach when I had questions regarding…” –

TalentBurst Founder and CEO Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar

Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar
82% Approve

Apple

www.apple.com HQ: Cupertino, CA NASDAQ: AAPL

An Apple Software Engineer said:

“Great experience in IS&T”
“I've seen some bad reviews on Glassdoor about working at IS&T at Apple, and I feel compelled to share my experience there because I think it was actually pretty great. Some aspects of corporate…” –
4,108 Reviews

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook
93% Approve

Qualcomm

www.qualcomm.com HQ: San Diego, CA NASDAQ: QCOM

A Qualcomm Staff Engineer said:

“good company to work for”
“ample amount of opportunities to work on new things and demonstrate leadership qualities. Freedom to design and develop a feature.” –
1,775 Reviews

Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf

Steve Mollenkopf
94% Approve

Wind River

www.windriver.com HQ: Alameda, CA

A Wind River Account Manager said:

“A well run company, lots of resources.”
“Wind River is by far the most professionally run company in the embedded software industry. There are lots of resources available to get the job done. Internal processes make sense. Everyone is…” –

Wind River President Barry Mainz

Barry Mainz
80% Approve

Sun Microsystems

www.sun.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

A Sun Microsystems employee said:

“Good working conditions”
“Interesting Work challenging project state of the art Sun pioneered most of the work on Server grade UNIX Later part of” –
1,032 Reviews