Top Companies in Tampa, FL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Tampa based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,930 Companies
Sort by

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Outsource Chief Financial Officer/CPA said:

“Great company to work with and very professional overall”
“The company is overall very professional with employees who are dedicated and strive to meet customer needs. With a worldwide customer base and ongoing translation and pricing challenges, quality…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean Hopwood

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions Principal Consultant said:

“Best place I've ever worked!”
“People:The people are one of the best things about Collaborative Solutions. Everyone wants to help and promotes the success of each other Executive Team: The executive team is engaged in the…” –

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross

Carroll Ross

GigMasters

www.gigmasters.com HQ: Norwalk, CT

meet the team GigMasters was launched in 1997 by our fearless leaders Mike and Kevin, two life-long friends who wanted to combine their love of music and parties with their passion for the web…Full Overview

A GigMasters Account Associate said:

“What a great place to work!”
“I love being part of a team that immediately feels like a second family. I get to help out people every day and be a part of a community that loves the same things that I do as well. I would…” –

GigMasters Co-Founder & CEO Michael Caldwell

Michael Caldwell

NFM, Inc.

www.nfmlending.com HQ: Linthicum, MD

A NFM, Inc. Marketing Assistant said:

“Short, but sweet.”
“I don't have to think about compliance at all. Mynfm.com is awesome and so are the people who create all of the flyers and marketing pieces.” –

David Silverman

Cloud Sherpas

www.cloudsherpas.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A Cloud Sherpas Senior Consultant said:

“Working for an Industry Leader with the feel of a West Coast Startup”
“Cloud Sherpas has all the might and funding of a Big 5 consultancy with the agility and innovative spirit of a start-up. Employees are empowered to work with the technologies and processes that work…” –

Cloud Sherpas CEO David Northington

David Northington

Analgesic Healthcare

www.analgesichealthcare.com HQ: Tampa, FL

An Analgesic Healthcare employee said:

“Hard Work equals Success”
“Healthcare is an ever changing industry so companies must keep up. This is an ever changing company that focuses on Innovation. Leadership drives for excellence. They focus on customer and employee…” –

Roy Edgerton

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global PC Technician said:

“Good experience at customer of Insight Global on temporary assignment as PC Tech”
“The recruiter provided me with adequate advanced notices of my assignment dates. My recruiter was very helpful in getting assistance for me with filling out and submitting my employment paperwork…” –
1,539 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

Obama For America

www.barackobama.com HQ: Chicago, IL

An Obama For America Deputy Field Organizer said:

“Great learning opportunity!”
“If you are goal oriented, enjoy a real challenge and are looking to grow -- this is a great place. Great network of bright, talented, hard-working, talented people. You go through a large number of…” –

Not Yet Rated

Nerium International

www.nerium.com HQ: Addison, TX

A Nerium International employee said:

“fantastic”
“Very high integrity people, leaders, and products. This company is setting records in the direct marketing industry. The products are scientifically backed with easy to find, proven results. The…” –

Jeff Olson
87% Approve

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Civil Engineer said:

“A challenging but rewarding and fun work environment”
“Kimley-Horn and Associates has a very unique culture, and I believe that stems from being 100% employee owned and operated by professionals who have practiced as consultants. This company is perfect…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz