Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Vancouver, BC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Vancouver based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,476 Companies
Sort by

3M

www.3m.com HQ: Saint Paul, MN NYSE: MMM

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless…Full Overview

A 3M Engineer said:

“If you belong to one of they core businesses, you are in the good place, otherwise - good luck...”
“Big corporation, lot of resources and community members to cooperate with. If they let you go, at least you will be well compensated.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

3M Chairman President & CEO Inge G. Thulin

Inge G. Thulin
90% Approve

Intel Corporation

www.intel.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA NASDAQ: INTC

Change tomorrow. Start today. We’re in a prime position to reinvent the future and looking for visionaries to join us. Are you ready to make an impact? A Better Tomorrow As the world leader in…Full Overview

An Intel Corporation Embedded Systems Engineer said:

“Large company with a small company feel”
“- No HR headache in the Vancouver office - Awesome location - Extremely talented and helpful staff - Free fruit/juice deliveries every week” –
4,045 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Intel Corporation CEO Brian M. Krzanich

Brian M. Krzanich
86% Approve

MAC Cosmetics

www.maccosmetics.com HQ: Toronto, Canada

A MAC Cosmetics Retail Manager said:

“Retail store manager”
“Great brand amazing people training very hands on. Benefits and compensation good. Long term employees...” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

MAC Cosmetics CEO John Demsey

John Demsey
75% Approve

Summitt Energy

www.summittenergy.ca HQ: Mississauga, Canada

A Summitt Energy Technical Support said:

“We had lovely atmosphere!”
“Every day at work we had lovely atmosphere of the competitiveness and teamwork. I learned a hand full of skills working with Summitt Energy, A great sales acumen, quality customer service, being goal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

100% Approve

QNX Software Systems

www.qnx.com HQ: KANATA, Canada

Middleware, development tools, realtime operating system software and services for superior embedded design Over the past 30 years, QNX software has become a big part of everyday life. People…Full Overview

A QNX Software Systems employee said:

“Very nice people to work with, comfortable workspace and kitchen!”
“Very nice people to work with, comfort workspace and kitchen! They are all audio professionals and many PHDs! Best company I've ever worked with so far. Will look for the same kind of company again” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dan Dodge
89% Approve

Payfirma

www.payfirma.com HQ: Vancouver, Canada

A Payfirma employee said:

“Winning”
“1. Product is truly awesome 2. Office is really classy, free food and beer Fridays, Taco Tuesdays 3. Everyone here is really nice 4. Leadership and Board of Directors is top notch 5. Opportunity…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michael Gokturk
86% Approve

Manpower

www.manpower.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

Where we stand in the world of work. No matter where we are or what we do, there are fundamental beliefs and behaviors that guide our decisions, focus our actions and unite us as a company…Full Overview

A Manpower Staffing Specialist said:

“Great working environment, nice team and managements”
“Great working environment Nice team Managements are good, easy going and hands off” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Manpower CEO Jonas Prising

Jonas Prising
70% Approve

FedEx

www.fedex.com HQ: Memphis, TN NYSE: FDX

A FedEx Operations Manager said:

“Best of the best”
“We are a company that continually strives to ensure the greatest experience for employees and customers alike. It is very challenging and not necessarily for all but rewards are great, and…” –
1,254 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

FedEx Chairman, President, and CEO Fred Smith

Fred Smith
90% Approve

BroadbandTV

www.bbtv.com HQ: Vancouver, Canada

A BroadbandTV Social Media Specialist said:

“A++”
“I couldn't be happier working in the company. The people are amazing and I always feel respected and supported! My team leader is encouraging and always listens to me opinions and ideas. The workload…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Shahrzad Rafati
75% Approve

Business Development Bank of Canada

www.bdc.ca HQ: Montreal, Canada

A Business Development Bank of Canada Account said:

“Great learning opportunity fresh out of university, but poor internal training and support.”
“Great mandate of helping entrepreneurs. Flexible work environment with plenty of time on the road and meeting clients face-to-face. If you are interested in small businesses and supporting Canada's…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated