Top Companies in Virginia Beach, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Virginia Beach based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 459 Companies
Sort by

Whole Foods Market

www.wholefoodsmarket.com HQ: Austin, TX NYSE: WFM

​​Our Motto Our motto — Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet — emphasizes that our vision reaches beyond food retailing. In fact, our deepest purpose as an organization is helping support the…Full Overview

A Whole Foods Market Front End Cashier said:

“Great Pay, Great Benefits, Great People. A true CAREER path!”
“Start off at $10/hour not matter what department you're in. You get the freedom to transfer between departments to change things up and learn new skills. Lots of room and potential to advance and…” –
1,123 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Whole Foods Market co-CEOs John Mackey and Walter Robb

John Mackey and Walter Robb
82% Approve

US Marine Corps

www.marines.mil HQ: Arlington, VA

An US Marine Corps Staff Sergeant said:

“Yut, moto, dedicate, semper Fidelis”
“Everything other than dying in shitty places” –
1,645 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

US Marine Corps Commandant General James F. Amos

General James F. Amos
79% Approve

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Business Systems Analyst said:

“UDig placed me in a challenging but rewarding position that has expanded my skill set.”
“It is a very relaxed but serious environment. The team is small, but fun to be around. No two days are the same. The people that I worked with were team players and all-around good people.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Susan Frank

Mancon

www.manconinc.com HQ: Virginia Beach, VA

A Mancon employee said:

“Best job I've ever had”
“Health paln is better than any other job. Profit sharing in the way of 401K match. Stable company in business for 29 years. Company is very loyal to good employees. Management is accessible and easy…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Rick Clarke

Southern Trust Mortgage

www.southerntrust.com HQ: Virginia Beach, VA

A Southern Trust Mortgage Senior Mortgage Processor said:

“Very laid back with no micro managing”
“Everyone worked well with each other and it was a very fair and fun company.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jerry Flowers

Genesis Global Marketing

www.genesisgmarketing.com HQ: Norfolk, VA

A Genesis Global Marketing Campaign Manager said:

“Quick Growth for Quick People!!”
“I love how I control my advancement. For years I worked with other companies and either had to play politics or wait around for someone to be let go before I ever had the opportunity to advance. In…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

UPS

www.ups.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local…Full Overview

An UPS Driver Helper said:

“Seasonal Driver Helper”
“UPS is a great place to work! Working as a seasonal driver you will get good pay and great hours. It is a fast pace environment.” –
2,135 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

UPS Chairman and CEO D. Scott Davis

D. Scott Davis
65% Approve

J. C. Penney

www.jcpenney.com HQ: Plano, TX

A J. C. Penney Customer Service Specialist said:

“Great job”
“Friendly management and great oppurtunites” –
1,648 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

J. C. Penney Chief Executive Officer Mike Ullman

Mike Ullman
66% Approve

Chase

www.chase.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: JPM

Chase, the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), provides financial solutions to help individuals, businesses, municipalities and not-for-profits meet…Full Overview

A Chase Mortgage Banker said:

“Mortgage Banker”
“The bank is extremely helpful and supportive when it comes to generating leads.Management listens to their employees, and are constantly trying to improve their processes.” –
1,519 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Jamie Dimon
72% Approve

Northwestern Mutual

www.northwesternmutual.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

A Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative said:

“unlimited upside potential with impact, income, independence as a practice owner.”
“You can achieve any level of success you want. You are put through one of the most extensive training courses in America, paid a stipend, and given support to run your own 'franchise' practice. The…” –
1,132 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Northwestern Mutual Chairman and CEO John E. Schlifske

John E. Schlifske
96% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Virginia Beach, VA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 939 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.