Top Companies in Walnut Creek, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Walnut Creek based upon employee reviews.

Change location
1120 of 243 Companies
Sort by

College Nannies and Tutors

www.collegenanniesandtutors.com HQ: Wayzata, MN

A College Nannies and Tutors Nanny said:

“Great management and great pay.”
“The company really acknowledges how much work you do and they give you a lot of freedom. They have tons of different opportunities to advance and even have a "Nanny college" where you can earn early…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Joe Keeley

Sapphire Technologies

www.sapphire.com HQ: Woburn, MA

A Sapphire Technologies Software Quality Engineer said:

“Smart and on ponit”
“Recruiters are smart and pay attention to the client needs. This attention to customer needs allows them to find the best candidate for the need. Good team work!” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Sapphire Technologies President Robert M. Dickey

Robert M. Dickey
53% Approve

Gen110

www.gen110.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Gen110 Solar Advisor said:

“Gen110 great company but not for everyone”
“I think the best reasons to work for Gen110 in my opinion are: 1 They are a very new company with lots of potiential for growth so if you are good at what you do you can advance quickly.2 I believe…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jason Brown
78% Approve

Young Life

www.younglife.org HQ: Colorado Springs, CO

A Young Life employee said:

“younglife isn't what it used to be.”
“I have freedom of job scheduling.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Denny Rydberg
83% Approve

Junior Achievement USA

www.ja.org HQ: Colorado Springs, CO

A Junior Achievement USA Vice President of Development said:

“Junior Achievement is dedicated to inspiring and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy.”
“mission driven, great people and excellent cause that addresses today's issues. Lots of flexibility in schedule, leadership helps develop clear objectives. You get to experience a wide variety of…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Overall CEO Rating

Junior Achievement USA EVP,COO and President, Junior Achievement USA Jack E. Kosakowski

Jack E. Kosakowski
80% Approve

Arch Insurance Group

www.archinsurance.com HQ: New York, NY

An Arch Insurance Group employee said:

“Arch MI is an excellent company in start-up mode.”
“Subsidiary to a financially sound parent company, Arch Capital Group, Ltd. Excellent employee benefits, generous 401(k), tuition reimbursement and other employee friendly programs. Extremely…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Arch Insurance Group Chairman and CEO Mark D. Lyons

Mark D. Lyons

First Allied Securities

www.firstallied.com HQ: San Diego, CA

A First Allied Securities Financial Advisor said:

“Most superior independent broker/dealer”
“This broker/dealer truly cares about their securities reps/financial advisors. They want us to grow our individual business, and have many departments and opportunities to do so, the home office…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Adam Antoniades
77% Approve

Pet Food Express

www.petfoodexpress.com HQ: Oakland, CA

A Pet Food Express Sales Associate said:

“Best job of my life (so far)!”
“Everyone is very friendly and there's always something to do. You learn a lot on the job about things important to both retail jobs in general, and pet health.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Michael Levy & Mark Witriol

Jacobs Associates

www.jacobssf.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

About Founded in 1955, Jacobs Associates is an award-winning leader in tunnel engineering. We provide practical, cost-effective, and innovative design and construction management services for…Full Overview

A Jacobs Associates Marketing Communications Director said:

“Fantastic Firm”
“Great people, good support, open communication, excellent benefits, competitive salary, flexibility for working mothers, room for advancement and growth in your career, exciting projects.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

The Garland Company

www.garlandco.com HQ: Cleveland, OH

A The Garland Company OUTSIDE SALES said:

“Full-filling. I did not realize the rewards until a competitor baited me until I resigned. Now I regret that.”
“Trust & honesty shared through the ranks.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Sokol
100% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Walnut Creek, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 581 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.