Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Washington, DC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Washington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,974 Companies
Sort by

JMA Solutions

www.jma-solutions.com HQ: Washington, DC

A JMA Solutions Senior Financial Analyst said:

“Great Place to Work”
“This is a company that has developed a strong reputation with all of its clients, which has resulted in amazing growth the past few years. As a result of this I have seen a large amount of…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Project Manager said:

“UDig is your foot in the door to advance your career”
“My contract-to-hire experience with UDig has been wonderful and I am impressed with how UDig makes the whole process painless. My recruiter was professional and supported me from getting me an…” –

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

GlobalGiving

www.globalgiving.org HQ: Washington, DC

A GlobalGiving Program Team said:

“Great summer internship!”
“GlobalGiving is a great place to intern for the summer! During the internship, I had the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that had a tangible impact on the organization. The work…” –

Not Yet Rated

Spark Experience

www.sparkexperience.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A Spark Experience Digital Strategist said:

“A group of brilliant digital researchers and user experience designers and developers!”
“The entire staff are brilliant at their specific areas of expertise. They are a team focused on creating a unique work environment for their staff and the most cutting edge work for their clients. As…” –

Spencer Gerrol
100% Approve

Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

www.powerprotech.com HQ: Altamonte Springs, FL

A One-Call, One-Company Solution for the Service of Distributed Power Systems Generators, Switchgear, Photovoltaic Inverters and Fuel Cells Serving Throughout the Southeast Service Territory for…Full Overview

A Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc. Regional Manager said:

“Great company to work for, they treat their employees with respect.”
“The best reasons for working at PPT is the team environment, we work well together as a group, everyone helping each other in every way possible.” –

Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc. President and Founder Robert J. Byrne

Robert J. Byrne

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Interpreter said:

“Very fast pay. I got the money the same day I did the job. I never seem before in any other company.”
“They are clear and very focus about the job to do. And again, they pay very fast.” –

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Applied Predictive Technologies

www.predictivetechnologies.com HQ: Arlington, VA

APT’s products employ patented algorithms and workflow to design and interpret business experiments that evaluate, target, and refine proposed business programs. Many of the world's largest and most…Full Overview

An Applied Predictive Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer said:

“Great company with great culture”
“- Fast growing company with deep client focus - Great company culture, flat company structure and senior management team really listen to employees' feedback - Cutting edge business analytic…” –

Applied Predictive Technologies CEO Anthony Bruce

Anthony Bruce
97% Approve

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Manager said:

“A company that cares, and that isn't full of itself”
“At Bain, people really care about each other and about their clients, and the single biggest reason for that is the humble attitude that's at the core of the company. There's a genuine sentiment of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Nutanix

www.nutanix.com HQ: San Jose, CA

The Nutanix Virtual Computing Platform is a converged infrastructure solution that consolidates the compute (server) tier and the storage tier into a single, integrated appliance. Nutanix uses the…Full Overview

A Nutanix Senior Systems Engineer said:

“Great place to work”
“Great leadership, great products, great direction and vision and great people. Really, there are too many Pros to list here and I am a critical person. This was a place I really wanted to work so I…” –

Nutanix Founder and CEO Dheeraj Pandey

Dheeraj Pandey

Tully Rinckey PLLC

www.tullylegal.com HQ: Albany, NY

A Tully Rinckey PLLC Lawyer said:

“What a Law Firm Should Be!”
“I couldn't be happier at this law firm. The lawyers are kind, yet hard-working. The amount of information and experience that my fellow lawyers have is amazing. It seems that I learn so much everyday…” –

Mathew B. Tully