Top Companies in Washington, DC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Washington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
1120 of 3,617 Companies
Sort by

Everbridge

www.everbridge.com HQ: Glendale, CA

An Everbridge Federal Sales said:

“Worst Place I have ever worked in 25 years”
“Nothing worth talking about here.” –

Jaime Ellertson
98% Approve

Providge Consulting

www.providge.com HQ: Wilmington, DE

A Providge Consulting Consultant said:

“A quality firm that wants you to grow with them.”
“The firm clearly cares about its clients and employees more than it cares about profit. Various programs are offered to employees to help them grow, learn, and move up in the firm.” –

Joe Miscione
87% Approve

Lunarline

www.lunarline.com HQ: Arlington, VA

A Lunarline IT Security Analyst said:

“Great, growing company”
“People oriented company dedicated to growing you as a professional. Does not limit people in their roles, and encourages new experiences. Compensation is competitive and fair. The company is…” –

Not Yet Rated

Applied Predictive Technologies

www.predictivetechnologies.com HQ: Arlington, VA

APT’s products employ patented algorithms and workflow to design and interpret business experiments that evaluate, target, and refine proposed business programs. Many of the world's largest and most…Full Overview

An Applied Predictive Technologies Principal Consultant said:

“Major opportunities to grow through intellectually stimulating work at a fast-growing, fun firm.”
“I've really enjoyed working at APT for a number of reasons (including but not limited to): - Intellectually stimulating work - Immediate and significant responsibility - Emphasis on growth and…” –

Applied Predictive Technologies CEO Anthony Bruce

Anthony Bruce
95% Approve

Prospect 33

www.prospect33.com HQ: New York, NY

A collaboration between two life-long friends, Tom Spouse and Dominic Lewinsohn, Prospect 33 was founded with an entrepreneurial spirit and a lofty purpose; to change the game in managed services…Full Overview

A Prospect 33 Associate Developer said:

“Great company to work for..”
“Very pleasant work environment, great support, honest open recruitment and employment basis. Good focus on future of my career. This is particularly important to me as I feel that I have not had a…” –

Prospect 33 Senior Partner and CEO Tom Spouse

Tom Spouse
96% Approve

Multivision (Virginia)

www.multivision.net HQ: Fairfax, VA

A Multivision (Virginia) Java Programmer said:

“A great contracting company, with a strong focus on employee development.”
“They have a thorough training program, covering advanced topics. They put a lot of investment into you up front. They comp certifications, and will handle relocation. They have excellent management…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Srikanth Ramachandran
80% Approve

Audax Health

www.audaxhealth.com HQ: Washington, DC

An Audax Health Software Engineer said:

“Very talented team with an amazing tool set”
“- Great learning opportunities - Fun working environment - Unlimited vacation - High visibility into technical accomplishments - Agile development and early testing / QA protects developers from…” –

Grant L. Verstandig

Southland Industries

www.southlandind.com HQ: Garden Grove, CA

People are our greatest resource At Southland Industries, we believe people are our greatest resource. With a strong passion for our industry, Southland employees constantly search for creative…Full Overview

A Southland Industries HVAC Service/Facility Maintenance Journryman said:

“My experience was avery excellent one. I will recommend this company to friends anytime.”
“Good solid management team with very good and aggressive trainning program and growth ambitions.” –

Southland Industries CEO Ted Lynch

Ted Lynch

BRMi

brmi.com HQ: Washington, DC

A BRMi Senior Consultant said:

“BEST company I have ever worked for.”
“Feels like a big family, management is always there if there is an issue. I have worked for a lot of consulting firms and they all consider their employees to be just a number to fill a spot. It is…” –

BRMi President Mike Battle

Mike Battle

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Field Engineer said:

“Lack of communication.”
“The recruiters were friendly people that will eventually try to help you. I learned a lot, and it looks good on the resume.” –
1,598 Reviews