Top Companies in Winchester, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Winchester based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 86 Companies
Sort by

Sheetz

www.sheetz.com HQ: Altoona, PA

A Sheetz Salesperson said:

“Great for establishing skills desired by employers in all fields of work”
“Great pay, opportunities to advance in company as desired, supportive staff, flexibility for students in high school or college” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Sheetz President and CEO Stan Sheetz

Stan Sheetz
91% Approve

GE

www.ge.com HQ: Fairfield, CT NYSE: GE

At GE, we are builders. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With four businesses and operations in over 160 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled foundation on which to build…Full Overview

A GE Production Mechanic said:

“I enjoyed working for GE very much.”
“Good pay, excellent health care benefits, Fringe benefits such as family picnics, several celebration parties throughout the year. Clean, safe working environment.” –
1,785 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

GE Chairman & CEO Jeffrey R. Immelt

Jeffrey R. Immelt
82% Approve

Marriott

www.marriott.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: MAR

A Marriott Front Desk Associate said:

“Great company to work for!”
“Employee discounts for hotel stays at thousands of hotels Laid back atmosphere Great learning opportunities and corporate headquarters remits constant feedback to employees” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Marriott President & CEO Arne Sorenson

Arne Sorenson
88% Approve

US Census Bureau

www.census.gov HQ: Suitland, MD

An US Census Bureau Enumerator said:

“great job for an outgoing person”
“Most people are happy to give you the required information as they know it will positively affect government allocation of funds to the local economy.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

John H. Thompson
92% Approve

Food Lion

www.foodlion.com HQ: Salisbury, NC

A Food Lion Customer Service and Sales Manager said:

“Great place to work. Your co-workers and management treat you like family!”
“Store has a big family feel, everyone gets along with one another and we genuinely care about each other. Great training program and you know exactly what is expected of you in your job. Flexible…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Beth Newlands
47% Approve

CompuCom

www.compucom.com HQ: Dallas, TX

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment…Full Overview

A CompuCom Technical Support Analyst said:

“Technical Support Analyst”
“Great company to work for! Great pay, insurance, and management. Always told myself even if I won the lottery I'd still come to work everyday!” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

CompuCom President and CEO James W. Dixon

James W. Dixon
39% Approve

CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com HQ: Plano, TX

FOUNDED IN 1905. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS EVER SINCE. CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to…Full Overview

A CROSSMARK Retail Representative Full-time said:

“WONDERFUL COMPANY!”
“Great pay, great people and prfect felxible job!” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

CROSSMARK CEO Joe Crafton

Joe Crafton
60% Approve

FBI

www.fbi.gov HQ: Washington, DC

A FBI employee said:

“Best Move I Ever Made”
“Flexible work schedule, promotion potential, professionalism. I took a 50% paycut to work for the FBI and I have not regretted it for one minute. It only took me 4 years to get back to my old…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

James B. Comey
86% Approve

NFI Industries

www.nfiindustries.com HQ: Cherry Hill, NJ

A NFI Industries Truck Driver said:

“NFI seems to be a company that as long as you work hard they will work hard with you.”
“Many dedicated accounts that may be within your living area that can get you home daily. Computer logging. Prepass and EZ Pass. Hiring bonus of $2,000. Referral bonus of $2,000.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Sid Brown
61% Approve

Yount, Hyde & Barbour

www.yhbcpa.com HQ: Winchester, VA

A Yount, Hyde & Barbour employee said:

“Great Culture”
“Everyone is accessible and friendly! They all seem to be interested in giving me the tools I need to grow my career! It's a fun and lively place to work where I feel valued as an employee! They…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Dave Frazier
Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Winchester, VA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 137 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.