topLingo

1 Rating

Cool Employer

Former Employee - Web Developer in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Irvine, CA

I worked at topLingo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Able to voice your opinion without true backlash, but do expect sarcastic retort. Good healthy debates and plenty of characters. Great low stress work environment

Cons

Low pay compared to other companies in the area.

keep up the good work

Creative, energetic place with talented staff

Former Employee - Business Development in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at topLingo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Talented, quality people to work with. Freedom to do good work. Great atmosphere. There is a great lack of drama and people really focused on clients and working together.

Cons

Websites are a commodity business. It's hard to get customers to understand the value of quality programming and project management. Business is not always stable and when it's down, things can get stressful.

Add social media business services to the mix

Made more money at SAP but better quality of life at topLingo

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Irvine, CA

I have been working at topLingo

Pros

I interviewed all of the most successful web development firms in and around Irvine, CA. topLingo was my first choice and when they made an offer, I jumped on it. There’s only one office and virtually all employees work there, so this is really only relevant to those who live in the Irvine area, or those willing to relocate here.
    I’ve been on board six months, and found this to be everything I thought it would be: fun, challenging, laid back, hard working and a place that lets employees strike their own work/life balance.
     It’s got a cool vibe that’s pretty apparent from the staff cameos on its web site. The environment is completely non-political and team building here isn't a contrived corporate program but a natural outcome of the tone set by the principals, Jason Berry and Mike Glezos.
    The idea of Karma plays a big role too. There’s a respect for the principle of “What goes around comes around”. If you're looking for dog eat dog, alpha guy stuff this ain't the place. But if you're looking for a truly unique environment to work, learn, grow, and compete in the web development space, topLingo is awesome.

Cons

The benefits package is great in that topLingo's a web development company that actually has one - but it's not awesome. The problem here is more a reflection of where things are with regards to health care in the U.S.

Keep on doing what you're doing.

good company

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at topLingo

Pros

working environment is pleasant and good

Cons

problem with boss and some management team

have a experience