topLingo

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mike Glezos & Jason Berry

Cool Employer

Web Developer (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at topLingo full-time for more than a year

ProsAble to voice your opinion without true backlash, but do expect sarcastic retort. Good healthy debates and plenty of characters. Great low stress work environment

ConsLow pay compared to other companies in the area.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Creative, energetic place with talented staff

Business Development (Former Employee)
Santa Ana, CA

I worked at topLingo full-time for more than a year

ProsTalented, quality people to work with. Freedom to do good work. Great atmosphere. There is a great lack of drama and people really focused on clients and working together.

ConsWebsites are a commodity business. It's hard to get customers to understand the value of quality programming and project management. Business is not always stable and when it's down, things can get stressful.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd social media business services to the mix

Made more money at SAP but better quality of life at topLingo

Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Irvine, CA

I have been working at topLingo

ProsI interviewed all of the most successful web development firms in and around Irvine, CA. topLingo was my first choice and when they made an offer, I jumped on it. There’s only one office and virtually all employees work there, so this is really only relevant to those who live in the Irvine area, or those willing to relocate here.
I’ve been on board six months, and found this to be everything I thought it would be: fun, challenging, laid back, hard working and a place that lets employees strike their own work/life balance.
 It’s got a cool vibe that’s pretty apparent from the staff cameos on its web site. The environment is completely non-political and team building here isn't a contrived corporate program but a natural outcome of the tone set by the principals, Jason Berry and Mike Glezos.
The idea of Karma plays a big role too. There’s a respect for the principle of “What goes around comes around”. If you're looking for dog eat dog, alpha guy stuff this ain't the place. But if you're looking for a truly unique environment to work, learn, grow, and compete in the web development space, topLingo is awesome.

ConsThe benefits package is great in that topLingo's a web development company that actually has one - but it's not awesome. The problem here is more a reflection of where things are with regards to health care in the U.S.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you're doing.

good company

Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at topLingo

Prosworking environment is pleasant and good

Consproblem with boss and some management team

Advice to Senior Managementhave a experience

Worked for topLingo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at topLingo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for topLingo CEO Mike Glezos & Jason Berry. All reviews posted anonymously by topLingo employees.