Reviews in Torrington, CT

Sort by

Dymax

www.dymax.com HQ: Torrington, CT

A Dymax employee said:

“"Carrot on a stick", but a picture of a carrot.”
“I enjoyed working with alot of people there are miss their company. Health and Safety made sure everyone was following the rules and stayed in one piece.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Greg Bachmann
25% Approve

Charlotte Hungerford Hospital

www.charlottesweb.hungerford.org HQ: Torrington, CT

A Charlotte Hungerford Hospital Staff Nurse said:

“Nice small hospital”
“Friendly and helpful coworkers. Small hospital allows for gaining experience, however it can be hard on a new grad” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

Walmart

corporate.walmart.com HQ: Bentonville, AR NYSE: WMT

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale…Full Overview

A Walmart Department Manager said:

“Was a family oriented store when first opened until management structures changed a few years ago.”
“Good benefits, fellow associates worked as team and for the most part all were friendly.” –
7,252 Reviews

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon

Doug McMillon
47% Approve

Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NYSE: BAC

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million…Full Overview

A Bank of America Sales & Service Specialist said:

“Not that great, or exciting”
“Good to have on your resume, growth available” –
5,992 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
74% Approve

The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: HD

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company…Full Overview

A The Home Depot Receiving said:

“Got nowhere else to go? Ok.. than go”
“You can work at the Hope Depot if your in between jobs or your retired and you just want to get out of the house. If youwant to pass on your skill from contracting and again, retired, than go work…” –
4,478 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

The Home Depot Chairman and CEO Frank Blake

Frank Blake
81% Approve

Staples

www.staples.com HQ: Framingham, MA NASDAQ: SPLS

A Staples Easy Certified Tech said:

“This is a Fun Place to Work”
“Awesome Managers, Great Co-workers, Lots a Laughs and Learn Alot from the Techs. Very Laid Back. Everyone Knows there Job and those it well.if you do your job managers wont bother you” –
1,801 Reviews

Staples Chairman and CEO Ron Sargent

Ron Sargent
57% Approve

Panera Bread

www.panerabread.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO NYSE: PNRA

A Panera Bread Cashier/Barista said:

“loved my coworkers and atmosphere. Managers were strict”
“the discount was amazing! 65% off anything under $10. Coworkers all got along, all friendly and funny people. Made a lot of friends. I loved what Panera stood for. I loved giving away the left…” –
1,076 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Panera Bread CEO Ronald Shaich

Ronald Shaich
80% Approve

TD Bank

www.td.com HQ: Toronto, Canada NYSE: TD

A TD Bank Bank Teller said:

“It was a good place to start.”
“If you enjoy charity work then this is the place to be. TDbank provided me with ample opportunities to participate in non-profit work. My immediate supervisors were very understanding if family…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

TD Bank Group President & CEO Ed Clark

Ed Clark
86% Approve

Petco

www.petco.com HQ: San Diego, CA

Improve the lives of pets and their parents. If you have a passion to enhance the bond people have with their pets, PETCO has the career for you. You’ll work in a fun environment with great people…Full Overview

A Petco Sales Associate said:

“A kid's pay and respect level, an adult's workload”
“You are around animals which most of the employees and customers do enjoy. Given the high turnover, this is an easy job to attain.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Petco CEO James M. Myers

James M. Myers
55% Approve

TJ Maxx

www.tjmaxx.com HQ: Framingham, MA

A TJ Maxx Cashier said:

“Ok job but they didn't give you alot of hours.”
“Employee discounts, people who work there” –

TJ Maxx President & CEO Carol Meyrowitz

Carol Meyrowitz
62% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Torrington, CT - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 29 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.