Transportation Management Reviews

2130 of 2,524 Companies
Sort by

XPO Logistics

www.xpologistics.com HQ: Greenwich, CT NYSE: XPO

Make Your Move. Achieve More. XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) is a passionate provider of transportation logistics services, and one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in North America. We…Full Overview

A XPO Logistics Sales Representative said:

“Sky's The Limit”
“This company is growing so fast that anyone who is competent and hard-working will not only have job security, but the attention of a lot of higher-ups eager for talent. This is the company for…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bradley S. Jacobs
78% Approve

Holland America

www.hollandamerica.com HQ: Seattle, WA

An Holland America Accountant said:

“Earned its bad reputation”
“My coworkers were welcoming and enjoyable to be with. There's a cafeteria. Lower Queen Anne is a nice neighborhood to wander at lunch. Plenty of happy hours near by.” –

Holland America President and CEO Stein Kruse

Stein Kruse
77% Approve

Alaska Airlines

www.alaskaair.com HQ: Seattle, WA NYSE: ALK

An Alaska Airlines employee said:

“I had a positive experience with Alaska Airlines.”
“The training from my position as a flight attendant was very complete and comprehensive. The groundcrew and the aircrews work together well as teams and it made the work so much easier.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Alaska Airlines President & CEO Bradley D. Tilden

Bradley D. Tilden
88% Approve

Michelin North America

www.michelin-us.com HQ: Greenville, SC

A Michelin North America Project Manager said:

“Good company”
“Work for life type environment. You can go to work here in one capacity and more all around the company in different roles.” –

Michelin North America Chairman & President Pete Selleck

Pete Selleck
95% Approve

Graebel

www.graebel.com HQ: Aurora, CO

Attracting good people and keeping them is essential to the strategy of a successful company. Our vitality depends on the quality of our staff. We have to make sure that we attract talented…Full Overview

A Graebel Accounting Clerk said:

“Choose which department you work for wisely”
“The people relationships you can make are very rewarding. It is not promoted to work or talk with other departments very well but if you choose to these relationships can be long lasting even if you…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bill Graebel
81% Approve

Port Authority of NY & NJ

www.panynj.gov HQ: New York, NY

A Port Authority of NY & NJ employee said:

“Multi-industry company, great place to learn”
“PA has a strong regional impact and footprint, has dedicated and specialized employees. Opportunity to grow and work on unique projects.” –

Port Authority of NY & NJ Executive Director Patrick J. Foye

Patrick J. Foye
42% Approve

Postmates

postmates.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Postmates Postmates Courier said:

“A Nice Way to Collect Some Spare Cash”
“Flexibility -- you truly control your own hours, from deciding which shifts to schedule yourself on during the week to spontaneously signing on for duty whenever you want. Short Term Cash -- if…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Bastian Lehmann, Sam Street & Sean Plaice
82% Approve

Ferno-Washington

www.ferno.com HQ: Wilmington, OH

A Ferno-Washington employee said:

“Great Place To Work!”
“Have been at Ferno less than a year and you can't imagine how grateful I am that I work here. Worked at my last employer over 10 years and never was treated with the respect and dignity that I am at…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Joseph Bourgraf
88% Approve

XOJET

www.xojet.com HQ: Brisbane, CA

XOJET has become the nation's third largest private aviation company, serving more than 5,000 clients. Our unique business model combines on-demand private jet charter and flight programs with the…Full Overview

A XOJET employee said:

“Overall good company with plenty to improve on”
“Great group of pilots and excellent support staff that are hard working, knowledgeable, and fun to work with.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Bradley Stewart
50% Approve

PODS

www.pods.com HQ: Clearwater, FL

A PODS Sales said:

“Some things never change”
“Ha! Well, I did meet a good friend.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

John Koch
42% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Transportation Management company reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 8,438 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.