trustaff

trustaff Reviews

Updated May 19, 2014

Brent Loring

good company

RN EPIC Go Live Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chapel Hill, NC

Prosthey have always worked hard for me

Consnot enough work for the amount of stability that I am seeking

Advice to Senior Managementthey do a good job

Great culture, get back what you put in

Cincinnati, OH

ProsLots of added bonuses, like monthly donuts, game room, casual Fridays, free coffee, Mr. Softee visits, company parties and competitions, lots of opportunities to win sports tickets. Laid back work enviroment.

ConsCommunication across departments could stand some improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication would benefit the entire company.

Solid organization with a vision to thrive in multiple markets.

Blue Ash, OH

ProsHard work and dedication is consistently recognized. Great co-workers and management. Very friendly office environment. Leadership training for current and up and coming leaders.

ConsAt times you must be able to work in a high pressure environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to value those long-term employees and those that consistently demonstrate loyalty to the company.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A good company with lots of energy

Cincinnati, OH

ProsWorking for trustaff is rarely boring. There is a lot of energy, especially with the office set up in an open desk system. This makes talking to my supervisor (or a neighboring friend) very easy, without interrupting my work much at all. The time-off policy is great, as they award you with PTO multiple times a year. When I need a quick break to clear my mind, the ping pong table in the rec room is usually the answer. Atmosphere around the office is getting even better as Blue Ash renovates the park across the street and food trucks visit our office park for lunch.

ConsThe 401K program is okay, but I wish the company matched in the first year, and I didn't have to be here a full year before they began to kick into my 401K.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be a little more open about company goals, direction, challenges, etc.
    Maybe have semi-annual companywide meetings.

High pressure management style, no emphasis on quality - only quantity.

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Blue Ash, OH

ProsNice, modern corporate office (can be noisy due to low cube walls), some very nice people, an OK benefits package.

ConsMicromanagement is the norm at this company. They seem to care only about the number of phone calls being made each day with no regard for the quality of those calls. Counting phone calls seems to be the high point of the day for management. Expectations are often unrealistic and unattainable.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut people in middle management positions who are equipped to handle the stress professionally and calmly. A middle manager (what you call a Director) who is easily intimidated by upper management can do more harm than good. Better managers might help to reduce your high turnover rate.

Trustaff was very helpful in finding employment

Factory/Assembly (Former Employee)
    Noblesville, IN

ProsAnette is Great to work for!

ConsThis is a temporary service.

Excessive Turnover and Sloppy Recruiting Process

Nursing Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsNice office environment-free coffee, 2 kitchens, game area

Cons"High pressure" management tactics that result in an inordinate amount of turnover. There is no focus on "quality" recruiting here, only "quantity". There is virtually "zero" training for recruiters, which resulted in the newer recruiters developing extremely poor recruiting habits. The approach to recruiting is that of a telemarketer, no sourcing or hunting skills necessary to work here! Very "clicky" environment, where managers are allowed to play favorites too much. There is absolutely no emphasis on "team work"

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to examine whether your current managers are really suited to manage and grow a TEAM! Stop trying to grow too quick and too fast. The lack of tenure and excessive turnover should be the highest priority on your list if you plan to be profitable long term.

Not bad, but tough to rise through the ranks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood resources and technology. Plenty of opportunity to earn a good living in a decent office culture

ConsHeavy nepotism, ineffective managers. Some people who were promoted have no business in their positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of promoting friends and family, promote the most qualified people.

I love the friendly environment. If you do your job you'll do well here.

(Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

ProsGood company culture, very relaxed office environment. Always open to new ideas and willing to re-invest time/money internally. Management is hands-on and involved in the team. There's a lot of room for development and fun if you take your responsibilities seriously.

ConsCommunication between departments is sometimes confusing. Availability of parking can be an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Reward the employees who really care about their work so they continue to perform well.

A good deal of nepotism and sexism."

Nursing Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Blue Ash, OH

Prosbase pay is adequate and commission is sometimes generous

ConsIf you are not hired as a friend or relative of a powerful recruiter you will not get good leads.

Advice to Senior Managementhopeless

Worked for trustaff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at trustaff reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for trustaff CEO Brent Loring. All 13 reviews posted anonymously by trustaff employees.