tw telecom

tw telecom Reviews in San Francisco, CA

3.7

tw telecom Chairman, President, and CEO Larissa L. Herda
Larissa L. Herda

Pros
  • Tw provides a very good work life balance, and a plesent office culture (in 10 reviews)

• Freedom to work from Home, Good Training, Great Work-life Balance, Good People to work with (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • The biggest potential con of working here is the impending merger with Level 3 (in 8 reviews)

• Bullying" type management has become prevalant, especially in operations/operations support with the apparent encouragement of upper management (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Don't waste your time here, you cant un-ring this bell

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at tw telecom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

i really wish i had something nice to say, i wasted 12 months of my career on this place, but the deals were never big enough, never fast enough, not enough margin, by the time I hit my 13 month, I was the old man on the team, since or sales mgr fired everyone else, HUGE TURNOVER with this company

Cons

unattainable quotas, sales mgrs drive you into the ground, forcing you to walk the streets carrying a bag, you're nothing more than a door to door salesman with low pay, and long hours (expect 9-10 hr days)

create attainable sales quotas, reward employees, stop the gimmicky sales programs and smile&dial blasts and maybe you wont spend so much money on bring a new employee up to speed p Larissa - are you listening??

tw telecom Photos