tw telecom Reviews

1.0
tw telecom Chairman, President, and CEO Larissa L. Herda
Larissa L. Herda
1 Rating

Pros
  • The company does everything reasonably possible to provide an atmosphere which is conducive to a healthy work/life balance (in 10 reviews)

• Dependable employment, good benefits, some departments allowed to work from home one or two days per week (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • bought by level 3 - adherent issues with integration (in 8 reviews)

• Bullying" type management has become prevalant, especially in operations/operations support with the apparent encouragement of upper management (in 4 reviews)

Don't waste your time here, you cant un-ring this bell

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at tw telecom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

i really wish i had something nice to say, i wasted 12 months of my career on this place, but the deals were never big enough, never fast enough, not enough margin, by the time I hit my 13 month, I was the old man on the team, since or sales mgr fired everyone else, HUGE TURNOVER with this company

Cons

unattainable quotas, sales mgrs drive you into the ground, forcing you to walk the streets carrying a bag, you're nothing more than a door to door salesman with low pay, and long hours (expect 9-10 hr days)

Advice to Management

create attainable sales quotas, reward employees, stop the gimmicky sales programs and smile&dial blasts and maybe you wont spend so much money on bring a new employee up to speed p Larissa - are you listening??

Showing 1 of 151 review