uReveal

www.ixreveal.com

uReveal Reviews

Charles Clarkson

Powerful tech from a small company

ProsTeam oriented environment that made me feel like I could immediately contribute to the company's success. Management is very competent and does a great job keeping the company on the right track. Friendly environment in the Jacksonville office.

ConsThe big things that the company does with a small group means that you have a lot on your plate at any given time.

excellent company to work for

Software Developer (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsScope to learn a lot of programming languages and concepts
    Exposure to every area of the project and the platform.
    Lot of encouragement from the peers and executives.
    Very good company to start your career

ConsI am very satisfied with the company till now

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Silicon Valley Style in the South East

Developer (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsIf you want to claim working with BIG DATA this is where you need to be. It was quit a learning experience to work for a small company with big ambitions. A collegial team-oriented atmosphere where everyone can contribute ideas yet is held accountable for his/her assignment. The use of latest technologies to develop a software that *really* solves problems is definitely a huge plus. An agile development environment where you, as a developer, get to interact with the end-users. This gives you an appreciation, as well as a different perspective, of the software.

ConsYou need to learn about NLP and other new technologies on your own time. Highly competitive environment--but they will get you help if/when you are stuck.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith the economy rebounding the marketing and sales force should quadruple as many organizations need to know what the software can do for them. Keep up the good work.

Worked for uReveal? Contribute to the Community!